Class Active Cures List

I am attempting to get this list done as correct as possible, with the help of @Calira. Let me know if there's any incorrect information.

Alchemist
Educe Salt (cures a random aff), stops by stupidity or 2 broken arms. Uses and requires EQ. Can be used prone.

Blademaster
Alleviate (cures a random aff), stops by paralysis or 2 broken arms.
Fitness (cures asthma), stops by weariness. Can be used prone.
Pheonix (cures all affs), stops by prone.

Druid
Might (cures weariness), stops by prone.

Dragon
Dragonheal (cures 3 random affs). Stops by weariness AND recklessness. Uses and requires EQ. Can be used prone.

Infernal, Paladin, Runewarden, Monk

Jester, Occultist
Fool tarot (cures 3 random affs), stops by paralysis or prone or 2 broken arms. Uses and requires balance.

Magi
Bloodboil, stops by haemophilia or 2 broken arms. Uses and requires EQ. Can be used prone.

Priest
Healing, stops by 1 broken arm. Requires but does not use balance. Can be used prone.

Sentinel
Might (cures weariness), stops by prone.

Serpent
Shrugging (cures a random aff), stops by weariness, can be used prone. Requires but doesn't use balance.

Shaman
Invoke Purification (cures a random aff), stops by selarnia or 2 broken arms. Can be used prone.

Deathswalker
Accelerate (cures 2 random affs), stops by recklessness or 2 broken arms. Can be used prone.

Apostate: No active cure.
Bard: No active cure.
Sylvan: No active cure.

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I would add that Depthswalker only cures one random aff when used prone.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Can't they boost that one to heal 2 afflictions?
  • Keneanung said:
    Can't they boost that one to heal 2 afflictions?
    You can boost accelerate to heal two afflictions. You cannot boost it while prone, so it will only heal one.
  • Not sure if these are active or not but Alchemist has epinephrine with cures a random aff. And doesn't depthswalker have one that cures all afflicitions once every 8 hours?
  • You can't use the boosted version while prone. So it's 2 random affs when boosted, not usable prone. 1 random aff when not boosted, usable prone.
  • Bade said:
    Not sure if these are active or not but Alchemist has epinephrine with cures a random aff. 
    Don't think it exist.
  • Might @Sent and @Druid cures random affliction
    Be wild; that is how to clear the river.
  • Knights get rage, cures all galingale affs. I forget what that is in Achaeanese. Bellwort?
  • Bellwort yeah

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Nazihk said:
    Knights get rage, cures all galingale affs. I forget what that is in Achaeanese. Bellwort?
    Rage cures what?
  • All bellwort affs, including timeloop.

I think it's time we audit curing potential on classes. Especially classes like runewarden with two actives (limited) and a passive. Pair it with their high hinder class (dwc, snb) composition and you're looking at some seriously hard lock targets.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    All bellwort affs, including timeloop.

I think it's time we audit curing potential on classes. Especially classes like runewarden with two actives (limited) and a passive. Pair it with their high hinder class (dwc, snb) composition and you're looking at some seriously hard lock targets.
    Yeh hence the purpose of this thread, to get things obvious. I was making this list and talking to @Calira and I thought some classes are way too easy to lock while others are omg, not to mention their offensive side playing into the equation.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Whoa, when did Rage start curing things other than Peace/Pacifism?

Also, I know most of these have inherent cooldowns; are they all the same length?  Are there some that still don't have cooldowns?
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Dochitha said:
    Bade said:
    Not sure if these are active or not but Alchemist has epinephrine with cures a random aff. 
    Don't think it exist.
    Autocorrect changed it, I meant endorphin but looking at it I think it only heals health.
  • edited February 2017
    The standard length is 10 seconds if it cures one aff, 20 if it cures two (this is true for Accelerate too, which has 10 sec CD if unboosted and 20 if boosted). Exceptions:

Shrugging - 12-15 (can't remember exact), because it's balanceless

Healing (specified aff) - 4 secs of class balance, no CD, but uses class balance which is also used for offense, increases by +1 second every consecutive use, stopped completely by passive Bedevil being up

Fool - 40 seconds, cures 3 affs

Phoenix - no CD, but requires shin

Active Bedevil - heals all affs, CD is 10 seconds x number of affs healed (generally a massive CD)

I don't remember for sure if Might has a CD, but I'm pretty sure it has the standard 10 second one.

As an aside, for the list, Priest also has HEAL (no specified aff). It's the only active it can use with passive bedevil up. Heals one random aff, has an eq cost, 10 sec CD, stopped by one broken arm. Usable prone.

I'm pretty sure Rage has always cured all bellworts. Does it cure all at once or just a random one though? It has a ten sec CD like the others one-aff cures, afaik, but that's disparate if it can actually cure more than one aff. It has an eq cost but is usable off bal. It's pretty crazy now that we have a class that relies on bellwort affs. It's stopped by retribution aff.
  • Active bedevil cures everything? Dang. I assumed it just cured 3-4 and transferred them. 

• edited February 2017
    Yeah, lol. It only transfers a couple, cures all. Not usable prone/paralysed/broken arm/passive bedevil up. Best way to stop it is passive bedevil, though it does usually have a hefty CD too.

There's also Angel Sacrifice, if you count that. Usable once per hour, cures all affs, lose angel (and therefore, effectively your whole offense) for 3 minutes, but it's only stopped by being off eq.
  • Rage is a single aff cure, yeah, and has always worked on all bellwort afaik too. 

Phoenix probably needs a Cd, but I got denied last time rip.

• 2H gets Battlefury Continuation, which is on a 15s Battlefury balance and cures paralysis. Almost no one uses it, though, since Battlefury balance is pretty essential and wasting it on Continuation is terrible.
     <3 
  • edited February 2017
    If you're locked and on tree balance, it's worth using. That's the only scenario I use it in. 

• Might has a very selective list of what it cures.

Weariness, clumsiness, paralysis, mending breaks. As far as I know, it also has no cooldown.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    It has a cooldown. About 8s.

Also cures blind/deaf.
  • edited February 2017
    I recall making a similar list recently in another thread discussion, where I was outlining all the active and passive cures currently available.

It is basically why I find aff classes so tiresome to use. :/
  • edited February 2017
    @Dochitha, start adding in the third person lines here and I will su... be eternally grateful.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    @Dochitha, start adding in the third person lines here and I will su... be eternally grateful.
    Bro will update the list with more info as I find out more, and get more feedback here too.
  • edited February 2017
    Xaden said:
    Dochitha said:
    Xaden said:
    Bro will update the list with more info as I find out more, and get more feedback here too.
    Alchemist (salt)
    ^(\w+) sketches out a symbol in the air with \w+ finger in the shape of a bisected circle.$

Bard (hallelujah)

^A song can be heard on the edge of hearing as the air distorts about (\w+)\.$.

Occultist/Jester (sun)
    ^The globe of light illuminates (\w+) with its brilliance.$
    (fool)
    ^(\w+) presses a tarot to \w+ forehead, producing a wan smile.$

Runewarden
    ^A rune like a rising sun upon the ground flares, bathing (\w+) with healing magic.$

Apostate (syphon)
    ^A demonic crimson glow emanates from (\w+).$

Blademaster (alleviate)
    ^As \w+ massages key pressure points, a look of relief comes over (\w+)'s face as \w+ ailments ease.$

Shaman (purification)
    ^(\w+) is surrounded in a cool, refreshing mist.$

Serpent (shrugging)
    ^(\w+) hunches \w+ shoulders and lets out a soft hiss.$

Various (Fitness)
    ^(\w+) draws a deep, measured breath.$

Metamorphosis (Might)
    ^(\w+) lets out a mighty roar.$

Magi (bloodboil)
    ^Perspiration suddenly breaks out on (\w+)'s forehead.$

Can't remember (wasn't named)
    ^A soft chiming emanates from (\w+).$
    ----eta: this might actually be the Magi's healing vibe. I dunno.
    ^(\w+) surrounds \w+ with a translucent achromatic aura.$
    ^A gentle glow surrounds (\w+).$

Don't have accelerate/dragonheal/phoenix/priest heal added, sorry. I stopped using my tracker
  • Armali said:
    Might has a very selective list of what it cures.

Weariness, clumsiness, paralysis, mending breaks. As far as I know, it also has no cooldown.
    Might has a cooldown.   Also cures blind, deaf and most ginseng affs.
  • edited February 2017
    Dunn said:
    Still waiting on that Healing overhaul tho
    The ability to heal a teammate's affs (mainly asthma) without any meaningful balance was one of the few times I've actually blown my fuse at pvp mechanics.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Dunn said:
    If you're locked and on tree balance, it's worth using. That's the only scenario I use it in. 
    Continuation is stopped by weariness, if you're locked odds are you have weariness, or you can just fitness out of the lock instead.