Buying 2 No-brainer lesson packages with IG credits/ gold

Hi,

I have no access to a credit card and on a tight budget so was hoping I could trade my IG credits or gold for two no-brainer lesson packages, if there is a kind soul out there who may be willing to buy them for my character. One no-brainer is $10 which is equivalent to 25 credits - I'm happy to pay that or the equivalent gold I've managed to save up. I saw some other old threads requesting this trade so I'm assuming this isn't against the rules. Please let me know if it is.

I'd be extremely grateful for such help! If you are willing, please let me know which character you'd like me to transfer credits or gold to.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi there!

I can help with this, for 66 credits, if that's doable for you.

And well, if it's okay and allowed and such.
  • It's allowed. You just can't sell credits directly to someone for money. This is still giving the transaction to IRE.

• edited February 2017
    @Kalila
    Hi, thanks for replying. I can't do 66 credits right now. I'd been thinking 50 credits considering one package is equivalent to 25 credits >___> I suppose it makes sense I should pay more for real money things...? I dunno what it's like normally in this game.
    If nobody else offers, I'll see if I can save up more gold and let you know. Thanks

• Xelda said:
    @Kalila
    Hi, thanks for replying. I can't do 66 credits right now. I'd been thinking 50 credits considering one package is equivalent to 25 credits >___> I suppose it makes sense I should pay more for real money things...? I dunno what it's like normally in this game.
    If nobody else offers, I'll see if I can save up more gold and let you know. Thanks
    Totally okay, just exactly the amount I was needing :)

Glad you found someone!
  • The 25 credit valuation doesn't take into account the fact that most people that would buy credits would buy them in larger quantities and thus at a much cheaper price. They'd also presumably get around 30% bonus from whatever sale is on and 10% from Iron Elite, which brings it to around 40-45 credit valuation.

That said, most people are willing to eat a bit of a loss to help others out, especially newbies or younger characters.
  • Someone just credited me with two 1000-lesson packages without telling me who they were...!!!
    Whoever it was, please do let me know so I can send you credits and give you my heartfelt thanks. @Antonius was it you?

• Xelda said:
    Someone just credited me with two 1000-lesson packages without telling me who they were...!!!
    Whoever it was, please do let me know so I can send you credits and give you my heartfelt thanks. @Antonius was it you?
    No, it wasn't me.
  • May the RNG be with you newbie lesson fairy. Because karma.
  • Camroth said:
    May RNGesus be with you newbie lesson fairy. Because karma.
    fix't

• Sorry to hijack the thread, but I thought I may as well use this one...
    I'm also tentatively looking to swap IG credits for lesson packages. I don't quite have the funds yet, but I'm working very hard on it and it should hopefully happen within 2 weeks max. Let me know if you're interested please, and we can trade when I'm ready. Thanks
  • Rulu said:
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but I thought I may as well use this one...
    I'm also tentatively looking to swap IG credits for lesson packages. I don't quite have the funds yet, but I'm working very hard on it and it should hopefully happen within 2 weeks max. Let me know if you're interested please, and we can trade when I'm ready. Thanks
    Sure, just message me here on the forums or in-game and we can sort it out. 
  • @Vadik
    50 credits for two? It'll take me at least a couple of weeks though like I said. If you're fine with that, I'll let you know when I'm ready. Thanks!
  • Whoever it was that bought me 2 lesson packages already... I'm very grateful to you. I am happy to pay you when I get enough gold, so please let me know which kind soul you are. Thank you
  • Wasn't me, just for the record.
  • Hello. Hijacking thread to keep forums neater. Like some other players here, I’m also seeking to trade 50 IG credits for 2 no-brainer lesson packages for my main character Satu. (NOT this character, this is just my play-around-for-fun one. i’m on my phone right now & won’t let me switch accounts for some reason).

I’m almost there in terms of gold for Satu, i probably only need a few more days at most to get the 50 credits (thanx to a certain kind person who helped me get started).  

If you are keen, let me know along with your preferred character name for trade. We can go for it when I’m ready with the credits. Thank you

• Someone just credited me with two packages T___T Thank you so much. I'm still happy to pay if you tell me who you are <3
  • I have credits from winning a tournament and would be interested in sending 50-60 credits someone's way for a lesson package. I could only afford the one due to the difference in US currency to mine, not both! (Not looking for both packages!)

I'd strongly prefer no anonymous donations, due to the theme of this donor I'm seeing. I'd really rather pay, as a heads up.

Send me tells in game, preferably (or messages) as I'm not an avid forum user, and the person I asked to buy the package for me hasn't been paid quite yet and directed me here!