Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited February 2017

They aren't very good conversationalists.
  • Demonic horns!
  • edited February 2017

This is how I imagine everyone raids.

Edit: At least how @Latus would...
  • 16:16:42 (Ashtan): Bann says, "How's everyone doing?"
    16:17:47 (Ashtan): Jan says, "Can't speak for the rest, but I'm just fine."
    16:18:11 (Ashtan): Vynthos says, "I'm alright. Just hanging out in Hashan."
    16:18:38 (Ashtan): You say, "You know I asked that guy living near Thera how he was doing."
    16:18:41 (Ashtan): You say, "Know what he said?"
    16:19:04 (Ashtan): You say, "He told me he was a lumberjack then said he was O.K. No clue what that meant."
    16:19:17 (Ashtan): Khaibit says, "Does he work all night?"
    16:19:20 (Ashtan): Klendathu says, "Does he chop down trees?"
    16:19:23 (Ashtan): You say, "Presumably."
    16:19:30 (Ashtan): Vynthos says, "And sleeps all day."
    16:19:37 (Ashtan): Klendathu says, "Does he skip and jump and like to press wild flowers?"
    16:20:41 (Ashtan): You say, "Yes."
    16:21:01 (Ashtan): You say, "I suppose you guys know him pretty well, then."
    16:21:05 (Ashtan): You say, "As long as things are in order."
    16:22:00 (Ashtan): Khaibit says, "I sell him some tailored goods now and then."
    16:22:39 (Ashtan): Klendathu says, "Wait, we don't want things in order."
    16:24:01 (Ashtan): You say, "What would you say the distance is from here to Targossas?"
    16:24:48 (Ashtan): Klendathu says, "My cartographic skills aren't upto much, but my seasoned judgement is... quite 
    far."
    16:25:45 (Ashtan): You say, "Just thinking if we change our mail carrier from crows to swallows how that's gonna 
    go over."
    16:25:47 (Ashtan): Khaibit says, "More than a mile."
    16:26:20 (Ashtan): Khaibit says, "How fast do they fly?"
    16:26:39 (Ashtan): Klendathu says, "They might be ok with letters, but no with parcels."
    16:26:49 (Ashtan): You say, "Hard to say, depends on if they are laden or unladen."
    16:27:03 (Ashtan): You say, "And we'd have to decide An Ashtani or an Eleusian Swallow?"

• dafuq did I just read?!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• 221        Ruca            Boarder Raiding                         Y    20000gp
    222        Xaden           Boarder Raiding                         N    25000gp
    232        Siduri          aiding the court                        N    20000gp
    234        Talamond        raiding the court                       N    20000gp

When @Siduri is helping Hashan too much so we gotta PK her :/
  • @Aesgar
    @Asmodron

What are you guys, Cyrene?
  • Trey said:
    Yeah, let's reference popular OOC bullshit on a public channel. GG.
    You know, people that I didn't used to get along with had a laugh with me and we enjoyed it. Sorry it didn't fit your taste. /s

We had a laugh and no one got upset except some guy from a different city on forums, fuck me, right?
  • Jinsun said:
    Trey said:
    You know, people that I didn't used to get along with had a laugh with me and we enjoyed it. Sorry it didn't fit your taste. /s

We had a laugh and no one got upset except some guy from a different city on forums, fuck me, right?
    Right!

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Aesgar said:
    221        Ruca            Boarder Raiding                         Y    20000gp
    222        Xaden           Boarder Raiding                         N    25000gp
    232        Siduri          aiding the court                        N    20000gp
    234        Talamond        raiding the court                       N    20000gp

When @Siduri is helping Hashan too much so we gotta PK her :/

lolwut
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Aodfionn Surf's up, bro.
    Huh. Neat.
  • That means when they are sitting right outside the city and notice the totem. The artistic nature of it affronts them and they wield their paintbrushes. They begin to smudge the totem, unwilling to see such a taint upon the artistic world.

Thus do they draw the ire of the city officials. Damn vandals.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    read it again, asmo
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Asmodron said:
    That means when they are sitting right outside the city and notice the totem. The artistic nature of it affronts them and they wield their paintbrushes. They begin to smudge the totem, unwilling to see such a taint upon the artistic world.

Thus do they draw the ire of the city officials. Damn vandals.
    I think the point was the spelling of the word "border", just saying

• Clearly we are all overworked T.T
  • Better enemy yourselves for "aiding Hashan" then.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Frederich said:
    That's something suicidal that I would do for the greater good.  Nicely done.
  • Trey said:
    To be fair it is an OOC channel
  • If your CT is an OOC channel, something is seriously wrong.
  • Oh no.  I don't care so much that it was Jinsun or anything.  It was mostly Kafziel going "Our CT is OOC."  Which is something that shouldn't happen, ever.
  • Frederich said:
    Oh no.  I don't care so much that it was Jinsun or anything.  It was mostly Kafziel going "Our CT is OOC."  Which is something that shouldn't happen, ever.
    does that follow up with divine 'zap' button being pressed?

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Frederich said:
    If your CT is an OOC channel, something is seriously wrong.
    It's called a joke, bro. Ashtan CT used to be pretty horrifically bad (dunno that I'd say to the point of being OOC, but it was pretty bad), it's gotten considerably better over time though.
  • Ryzeth said:
    Frederich said:
    It's called a joke, bro. Ashtan CT used to be pretty horrifically bad (dunno that I'd say to the point of being OOC, but it was pretty bad), it's gotten considerably better over time though.
    It wasn't in 07 or 2011 when I played mostly in Ashtan
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Ryzeth said:
    Frederich said:
    It wasn't in 07 or 2011 when I played mostly in Ashtan
    It was horrid in the early 00s, I mean worst of the worst OOC bad. I think the gods got bored of zapping ashtani for that stuff, but they had some amazing RPers in the chaff.
  • Antonius said:
    Klendathu said:
    I do wonder if it had been someone else who posted it, and Jinsun wasn't involved, whether the torches would have been lit and the pitchforks sharpened with quite such enthusiasm...
    Has nothing to do with Jinsun at all. Trying to pass off blatantly OOC things as IC by changing a word or two is just incredibly stupid. I don't know if people think they're being clever when they do it, but they're not. Definitely not limited to Ashtan though, I see people do it in Targ all the time.

Worst part is you can't call them out for it ICly because they're not technically being OOC, even if everybody knows they're referencing something that is.
    I normally say this out loud to myself, but for once I'mma type it: Ant-owned-ius!