What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Vercio said:
    I uh, Quit Eleusis.... And... Went Apostate. Should be a fun new career choice I suppose.
    Boo. Apostate terri..... Op!
  • Kythra said:
    Asmodron said:
    Trey said:
    Ditto here. Bone tired and bleary-eyed I can still pump out north of 14,000 keystrokes per hour with 100% accuracy, provided the test allows you to backspace to correct errors.

Test for me was words per minute. They said I need to get at least above 50 words per minute. I got 90 words per minute with 91% accuracy ^^
    Yeah, we're the same. I average at 91 wpm at around 95% accuracy. 96wpm or something with 100%. A lot of front desk jobs that I've applied at don't really believe me, as the average is 30-40wpm. And front desks look for 'faster' people at around 50wpm.

Huzzah for IRE!
    Slackers, I average around 110, and I'm not even close to the fastest I know. I remember Kaevan used to beat me constantly with those typing test races.

• edited February 2017
    30-40wpm..? Wtf... Even my 53y/o mother types faster than that, and she's the type who only uses her two index fingers for typing, whilst looking at the keyboard.

Last I checked, I was around ~125 (96% acc)... Damn, maybe I'm going for the wrong sort of job if that's all you need for data entry.
  • ...48 wpm.

...accuracy 98%

Key-binds ftw.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    ...48 wpm.

...accuracy 98%

Key-binds ftw.
    I'm calling bullshit on 98% accuracy.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • edited February 2017
    Antidas said:
    Kythra said:
    Asmodron said:
    Trey said:
    Ditto here. Bone tired and bleary-eyed I can still pump out north of 14,000 keystrokes per hour with 100% accuracy, provided the test allows you to backspace to correct errors.

Test for me was words per minute. They said I need to get at least above 50 words per minute. I got 90 words per minute with 91% accuracy ^^
    Yeah, we're the same. I average at 91 wpm at around 95% accuracy. 96wpm or something with 100%. A lot of front desk jobs that I've applied at don't really believe me, as the average is 30-40wpm. And front desks look for 'faster' people at around 50wpm.

Huzzah for IRE!
    Slackers, I average around 110, and I'm not even close to the fastest I know. I remember Kaevan used to beat me constantly with those typing test races.
    I used to be in the 120-130 range until my accident.  Now I'm down to about 65 (half the use = half the words)

Omor said:
    Xaden said:
    ...48 wpm.

...accuracy 98%

Key-binds ftw.
    I'm calling bullshit on 98% accuracy.
    llo 48 wmp!~  98$%

• I'm a terrible typist. Proper fucking dreadful. Anyone who's had a conversation with me in game can attest to this.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Greys said:
    @Xaden We always assumed you were just roleplaying a guy who was a little slow and liked shorter sentences. 
    Read: "we just thought you were stupid."
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Greys said:
    @Xaden We always assumed you were just roleplaying a guy who was a little slow and liked shorter sentences. 
    I assumed his char had a speech impediment.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • You kids and your slow wpm.

• Rangor said:
    Vercio said:
    I uh, Quit Eleusis.... And... Went Apostate. Should be a fun new career choice I suppose.
    Boo. Apostate terri..... Op!
    Is it? I've only fought one. I figured I just didn't defend correctly. I've always liked the way the class looked though.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Milice said:
    I got lucky.

You swing a training shortsword at Achilles with all your might.
    The final blow proves too much for Achilles, who falls to the floor a broken, bloody mess.
    You have slain Achilles.
    You have learned a new Battlerage ability: Onslaught.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 39.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Radiant.
    You have received 30 Bound Credits!
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Pixie Queen or the Imp Lord task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Kobold King or the Pygmy Cook task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Constable Beck or Blaan the Troll task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Hunter Ealeo or Guardian Niluint task! ***

I'm not even worth a noobie task :(
  • Kogan said:
    So this happened today!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.

I was going for a 0 death dragon run initially, but silent updates to Delos guards ruined that. They now attack you just for following someone if that person tumbles out even if you've never attacked them before ever. So that cost me a quick death at lower levels. So now I guess I'll just have to settle for being a 1 death dragon.
    IMO a zero death dragon run that includes strategies like 'Follow other people around while they do all the work and I get to sit in what I assume is perfect safety' is sort of entirely against the spirit of a 0-death challenge run.
  • edited February 2017
    Nazihk said:
    Kogan said:
    So this happened today!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.

I was going for a 0 death dragon run initially, but silent updates to Delos guards ruined that. They now attack you just for following someone if that person tumbles out even if you've never attacked them before ever. So that cost me a quick death at lower levels. So now I guess I'll just have to settle for being a 1 death dragon.
    IMO a zero death dragon run that includes strategies like 'Follow other people around while they do all the work and I get to sit in what I assume is perfect safety' is sort of entirely against the spirit of a 0-death challenge run.
    Um, first off that'd be assuming I follow for xp instead of just to spend time with that person in that specific moment. I'm not even that old so I would not have made it to dragon following people around yet. If you want that 6% back I lost dying from level 70 something you can have it.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    The majority of his dragon hunt was alone. Any time he did hunt with a partner he participated every single step of the way, but he hasn't hunted with a partner in quite a while now. If he wasn't attacking on the Delos guard update he was braziering for heal so tumble didn't have to keep happening. Unfortunately his death happened before we were aware of the guards having the update to attack all following parties, but they had been buffed up before that with their new skills. Unfortunately he died in a room that no brazier help was needed (or so I thought), I died and ran, left him behind and he died. He also would attack Delos guards except Shale and Clynalia before the buffs because they were more manageable then. Kogan hates just leeching and feels bad if he can't participate somehow.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Aesgar said:
    Who is your ISP and how might I go about contacting them?
    I mean... its just Charter. Heh.
  • Trey said:
    Funny story, I start work at Charter on Friday!
    Congrats and condolences.

Unrelated, after taking some advice from a housemate to heart about 2h combat, I have learned to stop worrying and love the non-disembowel kills.