New York, March, 20-25th

Hi,

I'm going to be in new york on 20-25th march. Let me know if you're in the area and want to say hi!

Comments

• i'll hit you up, as long as it's really just you, and you don't call ten of your friends along with the police
  • edited January 2017
    Aegoth said:
    i'll hit you up, as long as it's really just you, and you don't call ten of your friends along with the police
    Asking @Exelethril and @Iakimen to come down from toronto for you.
  • I'm fked. 
  • Seems like Rangor's stopping by Toronto too, yeahhh

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • He's going to bring about 10 kids too who aren't even single trans as well.

• I can be persuaded
  • you owe me a beer. you are def coming, @morthif
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Not quite close enough alas!

You should make sure to make our fall edition of the meet though, @Rangor.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Only about 1.5-2hrs away.  Might be worth the drive since we've played Achaea for what, 18 years together or some such?  Wouldn't mind meeting Aegoth and Morthif too

• Cheers Rangor, I hope you have a safe trip. I'd join you guys but I'm on the west coast. We're still hashing out the details for a meet over here but just wanted to send my love while you are in the states in march. Have a good trip man!
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • The 18th and 19th of March I will be Batlimore, MD.  My son's premiere league is in a tourny.  Are you still planning to be there until the 25th?  Might be able to sneak down sometime during the weak since I work about an hour away from NY

• Caelan said:
    The 18th and 19th of March I will be Batlimore, MD.  My son's premiere league is in a tourny.  Are you still planning to be there until the 25th?  Might be able to sneak down sometime during the weak since I work about an hour away from NY
    We will be here until the Saturday. Unsure which days are booked away with shows, dinner reservations, and tourist stuff though. Will see when we are free when t gets closer to the date.
  • Rangor said:
    Caelan said:
    The 18th and 19th of March I will be Batlimore, MD.  My son's premiere league is in a tourny.  Are you still planning to be there until the 25th?  Might be able to sneak down sometime during the weak since I work about an hour away from NY
    We will be here until the Saturday. Unsure which days are booked away with shows, dinner reservations, and tourist stuff though. Will see when we are free when t gets closer to the date.
    Good to go. Just let me know. Looking forward to this (unless I can talk my wife into bringing him but i find that unlikely)

• edited February 2017
    I gave Ruth a bunch of possible venues we'll be hitting up, @Rangor

get ready to drown in beer. Also a michelin star steakhouse
  • lol, Aegoth likes to make plans outside of my budget. :(
  • sorry bb
  • I'm not in NY! Come on down to Nashville! I will enjoy watching you both in a honky tonk.

• Morthif said:
    lol, Aegoth likes to make plans outside of my budget. :(
    Just don't buy credits that month.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Aegoth said:
    ... Also a michelin star steakhouse
    that's way outside my credit budget.
  • Michelin star steak? what's different from a regular steak?
  • Rangor said:
    Michelin star steak? what's different from a regular steak?
    Means a Michelin star restaurant. It's a rating system (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restaurant_rating)

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Rangor said:
    Michelin star steak? what's different from a regular steak?
    Means a Michelin star restaurant. It's a rating system (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restaurant_rating)

sigh
  • if its out of your budget, rangor, we can try another place :)
  • McDonalds maybe?

• taco bell. 20 dollars = food unlimited
  • Yeah... for about 20 minutes.  Then it's like a weight loss plan

• edited February 2017
    Aegoth said:
    if its out of your budget, rangor, we can try another place :)
    I have a feeling we will already be eating at lots of Michelin places. :P food is nice. But all the fuzz is annoying. :)

As long as the steak is good I am happy though. :)
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited February 2017
    Rangor said:
    Aegoth said:
    if its out of your budget, rangor, we can try another place :)
    I have a feeling we will already be eating at lots of Michelin places. :P food is nice. But all the fuzz is annoying. :)

As long as the steak is good I am happy though. :)
    Just make Aegoth buy everyone's dinner.(we all know what arties you got.  Don't be a cheapo. Shows these foreigners(and Mo) a good time.  
  • edited February 2017
    You can tell he spends all his money on food, so he'd know some good places  =)

I might come down, isn't too far away via Via Rail.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]