Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Talamond im not sure how I influenced your experience, but im pleased it is a positive one ^^
  • Aesgar said:
    Karren is taking a break from Achaea. So giving him a rave, because I'll miss my partner in crime, we had a good run.

In case any of you are wondering how our story ends...

Somehow never seen that video before. Song was depressing enough without it. At least your later reunion will be more like this: 
  • edited February 2017
    Vadik said:
    Aesgar said:
    Karren is taking a break from Achaea. So giving him a rave, because I'll miss my partner in crime, we had a good run.

In case any of you are wondering how our story ends...

Somehow never seen that video before. Song was depressing enough without it. At least your later reunion will be more like this:

• The thing that struck me the most about Karren was that he's actually a guy.

That and his name reminded me of one of my favorite songs from a rather effeminate French singer -

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Keorin said:
    Bloodthirsty screams echo from one end of the city to the other as Alrena declares a sanctioned raid.

Christmas came late this year.
    Oh no I'm missing a raid! Gah!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    @Keorin I am so sad I missed it :(

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Got to see @Antonius get Vanguard, was nice to actually be around when something happened =)
  • Wow @Rafiel

I give you my arties and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!

:'(
  • Skye is Gordon Ramsay IRL :open_mouth:
  • She definitely swears like a sailor.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• There's a lot of things Skye does that is similar to a sailor.
  • edited February 2017
    Not sure how a Karren song thing happened without this...

• Rafiel said:
    I try to stay away from forums due poor personal experience in other ones, but, I'll throw my raves out there for level 80. Then come back when I'm dragon or something.

@Farrah and @Torinn first and foremost for helping me learn Priest combat more in depth. After you guys gave me your lesson, I was able to make things work, and it all clicked. Which, without a doubt, is the most important thing for my enjoyment and the whole reason I picked Priest.

@Anedhel, @Lianice, @Avianca, @Xaden, @Jayden, @Nazihk, @Frederich for providing assistance in some form or another in helping me achieve Logosian and providing conversation and interaction.

@Skye for amazing food and debunking the theory that Achaea lacks RP. 

@Dunn gets a special shout out for bullying me in Annwyn and telling me to sit down.

Misc people I've fought. @Kalila, @Shirszae, @Klendathu, @Morthif, @Austere, @Coamenel, @Keorin, @Armali.
    Thanks for pushing my shit in and helping me learn combat the hard way.

I've barely played a week, and in the process of trying to grab every offensive line in the game for my own system.
    Buuut wanted to throw thanks to everyone who has provided some form of interaction. 
    You're all a cool bunch.
    Glad you're liking it! Sorry I haven't been around the last week to help much!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • It's true, I'm pretty cool. 

You're welcome. 
  • @Laedha @Navarr @Elstan @Jinos @Rane for making a tough day turn into a fun evening of RP, even though I should have been sleeping a couple of hours ago. <3
  • Aereidhna said:
    @Laedha @Navarr @Elstan @Jinos @Rane for making a tough day turn into a fun evening of RP, even though I should have been sleeping a couple of hours ago. <3
    You can sleep when you're dead.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I think @Sarathai and @Minifie are my two new favourite people.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Wowwwwwww. 

• Dunn said:
    Wowwwwwww. 

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Trey said:
    Dunn said:
    Wowwwwwww. 

You guys neglect me! 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I was jk. I'm timeless. 

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    You really are.