All Class Limbcounter For Mudlet + Fracture counter

13»

Comments

• http://prntscr.com/dsbdzo

Hmm, still throwing the same error.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    I'll look at it when Im on lunch. In all likelihood any bugs you see that don't seem to have any direct effect are part of an incomplete something or other.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
    @Aerek was mvp today so BM counter should be done tonight once I get legslash to fire! Yay now I can brokenstar people who swap parry on leg break!

• Should the prompt counter only go to 9 then reset back to 0. When I assess it shows the correct amount, but the prompt is always resetting after 9 for me.
    Puxi said:
    Should the prompt counter only go to 9 then reset back to 0. When I assess it shows the correct amount, but the prompt is always resetting after 9 for me.
    Assess -> SHN -> whack thing

• Yea, doing that. Even after I SHN, it doesn't change the prompt number to the amount I entered.
    >_> hmmm...

• I had the skulltimer come up when I just installed... I used the most recent link.. :\
  • edited January 2017
    @Kenway It appears my prompt isn't tracking limb hits? It reports limb tracking when I hit, but doesn't change my prompt where I have the limb thingy

(for reference here is my prompt)
    vconfig customprompt ^1@healthh ^W(^1@%health%^W), ^2@manam ^W(^2@%mana%^W) ^4@willpowerw, ^5@endurancee ^W@%xp% @ eqbal|@ defs|@ tarlimbs|^dark_orange@ weaponmastery-^m@ affs ^W>@ target<@ gametargethp>

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Boop
    Shouldn't see the skull fracture function lua error on startup anymore.
    Blademasters are a thing.
    Some GMCP changes and general improvements for the prompt tags.
    Mini display window alternative to prompt coming "Soon"

• @Kenway having a problem with queueing. So I doublewhirl someone and queue up another one, however the second doesn't tick on the counter and it gives me (i) saying This doesn't look like an attack from you, it's fake!

Another unrelated ( I think) issue is whenever I restart mudlet the svotags gets 'disabled'. It says it's activated but in my prompt it just does @tarlimbs and I need to manually deactivate and reactivate it.

Any possibility this isn't just me being stupid?

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    @Aralaya, those are both easy fixes. First one is actually Svof blocking the hit with anti illusion. Probably fixed just by fixing issue two, but if not, you can VCONFIG AI OFF I believe.

Second issue is just load order. You want the KSLC scripts folder above the Svof one so that the KSLC functions will finish before Svof and it will have the variables to plug in initially.

• @Kenway in the package manager they are above the Svof folders :/

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Err, I misunderstood load order. Although even outside of the package manager it is above all of the svo folders as well :/

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Does this counter still work by chance? I'm a 2h runewarden who's about to start to learn combat, and I know that a good limb/ fracture counter would be really helpful.
  • Khalyon said:
    Does this counter still work by chance? I'm a 2h runewarden who's about to start to learn combat, and I know that a good limb/ fracture counter would be really helpful.
    I use it as 2h and haven't changed it as far as I can remember. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • @Sobriquet thanks I'll have to give it a try. I used it a few years ago, but modified it for my gui that was made for me, and I don't think that modified version will work for anything but the gui now.

Does it still need to be above svof in the load order, and does it have a custom prompt tag?