What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Asmodron said:
    You're massively over exaggerating how easy it is to shut down a good serpent. All of those active cures can be stopped via various things, and the passive cures just require you to pay attention to when they tick, and locking them inside that window. Follow the lock with voyria so the passive cure gets that first.

The only one I even really found annoying was Bloodboil, because you have to bite haemophilia to block it.
  • I like Driden, eh fights with shaky hands and doesn't afraid of anything

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I became a house mentor today! Woohoo!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I like Driden, eh fights with shaky hands and doesn't afraid of anything
    Thank my coder. If he wasn't so shy I'd pimp him out in raves after every win. Made me this super awesome front load system. So like I pick my installs with f1-f5. 1-7 is time loop and venoms. And the rest of my offense is macros. I queue up skills that will get sent on any of my aliases. So like casualty won't be sent until I attack. Allows me to pick my attune and preempt and paradox before I even walk in the room with you. So good. So all I have to worry about is hitting with the right venoms and the right instilled at the right time. Super simple I love it. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Tesha said:
    Someone said Driden would kill me. Obviously I had to duel him a few times, first real fight in forever and first real fight against a Depthswalker. Just might start fighting again!
    I'm driden and I endorse the message. Bwahahah. Sorry I wasn't a real challenge. Don't have much experience vs priests. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Atalkez said:
    4000 PKs :)
    How many deaths?
    Tesha said:
    Someone said Driden would kill me. Obviously I had to duel him a few times, first real fight in forever and first real fight against a Depthswalker. Just might start fighting again!
    You should definitely come back so I don't have to trade in your earring.
  • edited February 2017
    Serpent is my favorite out of my three classes right now. I barely notice passive cures, but I probably would if I went for more normal locks instead of focuslocks into snap. 

Darkshade strategies allow two things: either they switch to a Non lock aff and you can lock them OR they keep curing paralyze/asthma and die. It forces a decision, which is why it's great.

@Atalkez u growin up boi

• Dunn said:
    Serpent is my favorite out of my three classes right now. I barely notice passive cures, but I probably would if I went for more normal locks instead of focuslocks into snap. 

Darkshade strategies allow two things: either they switch to a Non lock aff and you can lock them OR they keep curing paralyze/asthma and die. It forces a decision, which is why it's great.

@Atalkez u growin up boi
    +-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |
    |   Slain    : 4000         Slain    : 58583        To Adventurers : 5868     |
    |   Levels   : 379200       Levels   : 5010008      To Denizens    : 1866     |
    |   Avg Level: 94           Avg Level: 85           To Misadventure: 94       |
    |                                                                             |
    | Infamy     : not known for acts of infamy                                   |
    | Credibility: is an extremely credible character                             |
    |                                                                             |
    | Events and Games Won                                                        |
    |   Arena Duels: 1345       Party Duels : 49        FFAs      : 3             |
    |   Rampages   : 17         KOTHs       : 16        CvAs      : 0             |
    |   TOTFs      : 0          Royal Guards: 0         Freeze Tag: 0             |
    |   Frog Baits : 0          Jousts      : 3         Chess     : 0             |
    |   RPS        : 96                                                           |
    +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

We're getting there!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Asmodron said:
    Tyrannis said:
    Today, I woke up completely nude after a very long sleep. I called out for help and someone named Darcye was kind enough to give me some pants and a shirt. Someone named Boosteya gave me some helpful advice. Based on the current year, I think I slept for roughly 91 years. My memory is still very hazy, but I think I was about 18 when I fell asleep, just after I passed the Trial of Fire. I don't know why I fell asleep and if someone (or something) is responsible for this, but I intend to find out. Meanwhile I will need to get some clothes and supplies, which is what I am doing right now.

Going asleep as a young man and waking up almost a hundred years later, an old man with a long grey beard.... I've had quite a hefty day.

It's funny how this could be viewed as an actual real life event...and I admit I was at first reading it as that. It actually sounds like a pretty cool story. Waking up after 91 years of sleep, naked and alone.
    I was thinking Kill Bill right away.
  • edited February 2017
    Dunn said:

@Atalkez u growin up boi
    I love serpent for solo play, but for leading zerg groups it doesn't have what I need. :D
  • Snipe is all your city needs, dude. 

• Dunn said:
    Snipe is all your city needs, dude. 

Snipe, guards, and 35 font stacks. That'll do the trick. :(
  • You sure? Maybe a worldburn and 20 people?

• True. It depends if @Daeir is also breathraining the enemy group for you or not.
  • Dunn said:
    and someone in your group is cleaving another of your fighters too. Let's cover our bases. 
    He's Mhaldor's problem now, so don't need to account for that. Probably need to account for Halos tentacling literally everybody he sees fly, though.
  • Daeir said:
    DID SOMEONE SAY BREATHRAIN
    bitch please, sit the fuck down. I got this
  • No one going to mention that time when we all killed @Ada in a Litany?

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Rangor said:
    Dunn said:

@Atalkez u growin up boi
    I love serpent for solo play, but for leading zerg groups it doesn't have what I need. :D
    Rush in, evade out and let the plebs die
  • My bad on that one, @Ada

• Antonius said:
    Dunn said:
    and someone in your group is cleaving another of your fighters too. Let's cover our bases. 
    He's Mhaldor's problem now, so don't need to account for that. Probably need to account for Halos tentacling literally everybody he sees fly, though.
    So happy he's Mdor's problem. :D
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Daeir said:
    Aegoth said:
    Daeir said:
    DID SOMEONE SAY BREATHRAIN
    bitch please, sit the fuck down. I got this
    Holocausts are so 2012. Breathrain is where it's at. Get with the times, old man.
    He breathrains us every time we raid Targ. 
  • I want to breathrain  :/ daeir will you teach me your ways?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Step 0 should be the silent tracking trait.
     <3 
  • Achaea is down right this moment, but we're working to get it back up ASAP.
  • Nicola said:
    Achaea is down right this moment, but we're working to get it back up ASAP.
    achaea is life....now were all dead.
    Cooper said:
  • For a minute there I wondered if I get autoIPbanned whenever the wheel jackpot comes up.
  • So... am I supposed to like... go outside now?

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates