City Loyals

I was looking at the new falcons for Hashan, they're pretty cool. Was wondering do all cities now have a custom falcon? Also, snakes. I'm a big snake fan, probably why I always play Serpent, but any chance the cities that don't have custom snakes will get them like Targossis and Hashan?

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited January 2017
    I am pretty sure all cities have their own custom falcons and snakes. Or so I think. Actually unsure about Cyrene. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Targossas has had city-specific falcons for a while, but doesn't have a city-specific snake entity yet. There was some work being done on that a while ago, but I don't remember who was in charge of it and it obviously didn't get finished.
  • Yeah according to the help file Hashan, Targossas, and Cyrene get rattlesnakes, and citikess other than CIJ. Not a knight so I can't check that help file.
  • All the cities have their own falcons, pretty sure. Cyrene definitely does (mountain falcon something something). 
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Aereidhna said:
    All the cities have their own falcons, pretty sure. Cyrene definitely does (mountain falcon something something). 
    Yeah, I know about the falcons. Just not sure about the snakes.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I have submitted roughly six designs for Targossian specific snakes. The rest is no longer within my hands.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Ashtan summon kraits.
    CIJ summon puffadders.
    Eleusis summon treesnakes.
    Mhaldor summon adders.
    All others summon rattlesnakes.
    If I spent much time in Serpent, I would be more interested in getting Cyrene something custom.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ive toyed with the idea of Cyrenian snakes and thrown some designs together. No idea how much itd cost though, and nobody else seems to know either. Also no idea if anyone else would care D:
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Ive toyed with the idea of Cyrenian snakes and thrown some designs together. No idea how much itd cost though, and nobody else seems to know either. Also no idea if anyone else would care D:
    Should be negligible cost. We did a city contest for designs, all were terrible, but I remember the expense was not a consideration given how cheap it was.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Like... 'negligible because were a city' or 'negligible enough for someone to say screw it and cover the costs themselves'.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    What's the format for something like that, standard pet customisation style or anything that falls outside of those guidelines?

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Pretty sure each hatchery has always had a different breed of falcon so every city should have had one + Mojhave. Not positive but I -think- all the cities got new breeds with the renaissance since hatcheries had to be moved out of the previously restricted knight houses and into the city hubs. I know Cyrene went from blue banded to fierce mountain falcons and I'm pretty sure I've seen something different than eleusis' old golden falcons popping up recently.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ashtan's new falcons are pretty nice, but I still miss the Ashura rage falcons.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kenway said:
    Pretty sure each hatchery has always had a different breed of falcon so every city should have had one + Mojhave. Not positive but I -think- all the cities got new breeds with the renaissance since hatcheries had to be moved out of the previously restricted knight houses and into the city hubs. I know Cyrene went from blue banded to fierce mountain falcons and I'm pretty sure I've seen something different than eleusis' old golden falcons popping up recently.
    Hashan took a while after the renaissance to get theirs, but this is now the case, yes.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Ahmet said:
    Like... 'negligible because were a city' or 'negligible enough for someone to say screw it and cover the costs themselves'.
    Yes
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Kenway said:
    Eleusis has potato colored falcons now (Russet)
  • I traded in my potato falcon so fast for the bad ass duskflights.
     <3 
  • Siduri said:
    I have submitted roughly six designs for Targossian specific snakes. The rest is no longer within my hands.
    Who do you submit this kind of stuff to? City Patron, City Leader, Admin?
  • Bade said:
    Siduri said:
    I have submitted roughly six designs for Targossian specific snakes. The rest is no longer within my hands.
    Who do you submit this kind of stuff to? City Patron, City Leader, Admin?
    I submitted it to the person tasked with submitting it to Patrons. So, basically, Patrons but with a middle man!

• City leader puts in the request. 
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Liyane said:
    Kenway said:
    Eleusis has potato colored falcons now (Russet)
    LOL. I have called @Kogan's falcon "Potato" ever since he got it when he was Eleusian.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.