Achaea Combat Explained..

13»

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Survived toe-to-toe with @Omor! I'm so good, bow before my combat prowess.

PS Probably the classleads have done a lot to notably lessen DW's firepower.  :3
     <3 
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Clumsiness change was huge for sure.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • it -really- depends, because the instills can still wreck you, especially if you have timeloop
  • Aegoth said:
    it -really- depends, because the instills can still wreck you, especially if you have timeloop
    Sticking time loop isn't exactly easy. Unless they let you by curing something else. I use degeneration to pair it with paralysis for one hit under time loop normally. But you gotta time that right. Anyone know if time loop is treated like a venom now?
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    If you get hit by an unboosted timeloop proc, you're doing something wrong.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    If you get hit by an unboosted timeloop proc, you're doing something wrong.
    I get you with it all the time
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • I like to punish someone for curing the timeloop first. Yes u curing it? Paradox. Paradox. All paradox for you!

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.