Legion

15678911»

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Rangor said:
    Ryzeth said:
    Ew ElvUI base.
    Yup. Easy to configure and doesn't need 15 individual addons for all the stuff you want.
    Yeah I just hate it myself. I used to use it and praise it back in Wrath/Cata, now I can't stand it personally.
    I use this one. Really easy and looks aesthetically pleasing (to me at least). But I also like the default UI a lot, so there's that.
  • omg what server am i supposed to select

• Szanthax said:
    omg what server am i supposed to select
    Thrall Horde.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    edited November 2016
    squeee... watch out i'm level 2.

• edited November 2016
    TFW account suspended for botting, when I haven't even botted since Wrath. AFTER I just renewed 90 day sub.

Pls. Maybe they'll sort it out >_>
  • Well... I just found out my gtx 670 isn't functioning  with  Windows 10....

windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)

Not sure when it  started that because for whatever reason I'm connected to motherboard hdmi.   now I'm like do I just buy all new stuff or figure this out.

I've Tried a lot  of things.  I've  found a couple more solutions that I haven't tried yet but I'm almost at my wits end.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ryzeth said:
    TFW account suspended for botting, when I haven't even botted since Wrath. AFTER I just renewed 90 day sub.

Do you use an addon for your rotation? Cos that'll get you banned nowadays.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited November 2016
    Ahmet said:
    Ryzeth said:

Do you use an addon for your rotation? Cos that'll get you banned nowadays.
    I play Vengeance DH, Prot paladin and Disc priest. How bad do you think I am, that I need something to automate my rotation for me for those classes? Lol :(

We'll see what ticket response is. I can just buy a new account if it doesn't work out, if I find someone who feels like RAFing with me :P Would be shitty to lose 3 chars that are ~15AK and ~27 traits each, buuuut blizz CS can be kinda horrible sometimes. :S
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I'll totally abuse your new account for free mounts :)
    Huh. Neat.
  • I... i have a new account. no money invested yet but I played tanky paladin for like 5years

• Can I play games with @ahmet :( 

• If you buy accounts you also get banned. no?
  • edited November 2016
    Probably. I didn't buy my account though, lol. Leveled chars from scratch with Lala.

Guess I'm taking a break until May!
  • So I  thought I  was a better tank...  having troubles doing  group dungeons. I  just don't  remember any of these dungeons and all  the skills have changed lol

• edited January 2017
    If any of y'all want some free gametime (with a catch!) hmu; information right below.

Decided I'm gonna RAF a new account tomorrow, so be willing to roll some new chars and power level them to 90, this does require you to at least be able to endure mindless dungeon runs. (Also that one of us be willing to play a tank/healer for quick queues!)
    • Be willing to put up with a troll for a couple hours every other day,
    • Be willing to level at least 4-5 chars to 90. Not in rapid succession, just over a ~90 day period. Realistically, in about 30,
    • Be willing to have at least 2 or 3 of those chars be a tank/healer (I prefer playing dps, but will be flexible if you are)
    • You do not have to play those chars past 90. Do not expect me to play past 90 -with- you, though I may run some dungeons if you want.
    That's it. If you can meet all of that criteria, throw me a message and we can get started. You'll get your free month when I add a sub onto the account next week. I'll just coerce sister into RAFing with me if not!

:)
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    That's such an awesome deal. Hope someone takes you up on it.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• No Legion for me this week; monitor blew out literally about 30 minutes after my post so had to cough out a small fortune for a new one that I was happy with. Offer is still up, though, just no Legion for me to dick around with until next week :(
  • You don't have three monitors? Hmmmmmmmm. 

• edited January 2017
    Thank you, person who decided they could endure me, if it meant getting free game time.
    Only lvl 100 right now. Legion will be applied tomorrow! Woo...

Quite honestly never thought I'd ever find hunter fun, but damn if Survival isn't exactly that. (Albeit heavily frustrating to learn the rotation properly at first)

The irony in its name, is that it is probably the squishiest Hunter spec D: This damage tho is pretty nice.
  • edited February 2017
    I sold my soul and went Beastmastery... Survival is fun, and puts out respectable numbers... But the amount of effort I actually have to put in just to be able to hold my own is absolutely retarded, compared to warriors/dks/ret/monk who just slam their fists and pump out 500k dps.

BM on the other hand, has like half the effort needed that Survival does and does around 100k more dps...

Also did some arena, despite swearing I wouldn't ever bother with how ass-backwards Legion pvp is.
    [spoiler]  Intense game, almost got popped straight off the bat :|

Low rating, but probably one of the better mage/priest teams I've ever fought. Their cc game was on-point, as was their turtling. I'm guessing they purposely tanked, or are alts. Alas, I burst a priest down faster than a mage bursts me down, when dampening kicks in.

[/spoiler]
    851 ilvl and climbing. Maybe I'll do a little bit more, when I can grind out more honor levels.
  • Woot. Got BM's best legendary as my first legendary.
  • Picked up the game again, I havent touched wow in some time, I believe Mists was the last for me.

Sadly I am unable to transfer my chars from EU, so I picked up a Death knight and enjoying that so far.

Going to just make a warlock char and boost to 100, since I cant get my other chars. Warlock has always been my favorite.

I'm also tempted to try Monk again...Never really went far with it.
  • I decided to resub because why not. I'll probably quit by this time next month like usual... Haven't played since like... I dunno, january or december.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
     I played and couldn't figure out what 90% of people were trying to tell me to do and then people shouting and getting all mad because idk wtf is going on and refuse to explain shit.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You need better friends (or guild), clearly!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • What Melodie said. I play a lot these days, feel free to hit me up if you got questions. xJamesx#1915. Just if you add me, put in the note who you are. I usually don't add people if I can't figure out who they are lol.