Discord (Achaea)

Hey all.

Just downloaded what I have been told is the new and improved Skype of the gaming world, Discord.

I don't know much about it, but definitely looking to play around with it and try and figure it out. I created a server just simply called Achaea. I'm told you can have different channels within the server for different topics, come and go as you please, etcetera. Sounded like a great place to build another community for Achaea, just for fun. Perhaps with different channels similar to OOC clans, hunting, coding, combat, etcetera.

My username is simply Aesgar. Feel free to add me, or post yours below so we can mess with it. I don't support metagaming, that is not what this is for! So please respect that.

Comments

• edited January 2017
    There is already a Achaea Discord server here: https://discord.gg/7RJvfD8
  • I was thinking of making one too, but this is easier, thanks Puxi!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I keep forgetting that's a thing. Will probably start hopping on more frequently when I'm in Achaea.

• edited January 2017
    Huzzah, my name on Discord is Esk though... my name in every other game... currently regretting locking it down years ago with a $5 credit purchase and then not playing again for such a long time I wanted to start over... le sigh.

Disregard, I'm a Discord n00b so I just learned I can change my nickname for the channel