Logosmas Trees

Just a thought as a way of making Logosmas trees more interactive and fun:

Offer a small room add-on to the Festivities Annex in the form of a small field where people can pick out, pay, and chop their own Logosmas tree down. Additionally, offer an assortment of various ornaments and tinsels and the like which can be added to the tree in various combinations to change the appearance once decorated.

Ideas for decorations could range from coloured tinsel ropes (red, gold, black, blue, silver, green, etc) to Balzadeens and Angels, Holobaubles, candy canes, bells, and so on and so forth.

And now that I'm mentioning it, perhaps this could be used for Mayaween as well to offer a pumpkin patch, allowing players to carve pumpkins?

Just an idea!

#MakeLogosmasGreatAgain

Comments

• I'm not sure about this but I believe that if you had 16 different options for decorations (eg. red tinsel, blue tinsel, gold bauble, silver bauble, etc) and 16 different slots per tree which could each be filled with any decoration, this would make for 16^16 or approximately 18.45 quintillion possible unique Logosmas tree combinations? Which is about the same as the number of planets in No Man's Sky.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    If I'm not mistaken, Targossas already has custom baubles and stuff which I thought were super cute. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I've been mailed a few in the past. Along with strawberries and cream. Stupid bribes to convert :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Targossas should make prayer baubles to convert all the heathens through cheerful logosmas decorations

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • @Aralaya I sometimes send out samples of my foods so enemies know what they are missing out on. 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Kyrra said:
    If I'm not mistaken, Targossas already has custom baubles and stuff which I thought were super cute. 
    I think she also sells like glittery fairy wings.