Where is the great REMEDIES script?

I have contacted Reisen to find out what i'm doing wrong with trying to grab that one. Any one else use a different script, a better script? Anything would be great.

Comments

• Hello. which software are you using to connect to Achaea? Nexus, mudlet, mushclient, or else?

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    If you use Mudlet/Svof there's already a built in Remedies script for plants. And there's an old Transmuter script on the Mudlet forums for the alembic side of remedies, but you would have to go through it and update the mineral requirements for all the elixirs and salves because they've been changed since Trilliana provided an update. She didn't create the script.
    If you don't use Svof, I'm out of suggestions.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• furthermore, i already made remedies scripts for nexus. I would probably put it up on my github in a week.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Kyrra said:
    If you use Mudlet/Svof there's already a built in Remedies script for plants. 

oh... how to use it. i'll search when i get in but, tips ? and thank you
  • sorry i wasn't clear, people. i was able to use minerals fine, eventually. I was looking for plants version.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'd check the documentation for a full list of aliases, at work on my phone at the moment.

Generally you just need a pot, some empty vials and REFILL 5 HEALTH. If you don't have vials to automatically refill into, you can just REFILL RIFT FROM POT.

You can specify for refilling arti vials, do queues for multiple refills and there's built in aliases for putting away and getting your vials too. Really worth checking out the documentation when you have time,
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KyrraKyrra Australia

• http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Refiller Here's a really old one that I've been using.
    You can probably edit out dropping pot now, lol.
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!