All class BattleRage tracker [Mudlet]

Comments

• @Niccolo Was it the issue with the H variable?  Or something else?

Either way, if anyone has similar issues you're welcome to try what I have after Klendathu fixed it up for me (Don't think it's been released as an update yet). It might help if it has to do with configuring the variables/and the timers glitching.

http://hastebin.com/raw/witifaboza

Just c/p that code into the 'Battlerage Main' file under scripts and see if it resolves after ravesave/restart/ragebuild. Of course, once Klendathu updates the script next go with his. 
  • Hello there, I'm not sure if this thread is still active or not, but I'll ask anyway. I just recently downloaded this tracker, however, the GUI is located directly on the left hand side of my screen, (where all the text is). is there any way in order to move it to the right side so it's no longer in the way while I'm bashing?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Yep! You can use the rageset alias to change the parameters:

eg
    rageset x 150 positions the left of the GUI 150 pixels from the left of your screen
    rageset y 200 positions the top of the GUI 200 pixels from the top of your screen

Using ragebuild again will redraw the GUI in the new postion.

You can also use ragesave to save these variables so they're used next time you start your profile.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Awesome! Thank you very much Klendathu!
    v1.7 now available from GitHub

-- added Depthswalker class - thanks @Ahmet
    -- added 'rageshow' alias to display rageGUI variables
    -- added 'rageset' alias to allow updating of variables without directly editing scripts
    -- added clickable links to rageshow output to write to command line
    -- updated Blademaster shield breaking rage ability to shin shatter - thanks @Zulah
    -- fixed issue with variable height -- thanks @Aesgar

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    edited November 2016
    Quick update to fix a couple of things:

v1.7.1 available now from GitHub

• updated Chrono Erasure (depthswalker 4) to reflect synergy with amenesia and weakness - thanks @Tydas
    • fixed typo 'gold dragon' to 'golden dragon' - thanks @Aegoth
    • fixed issues with priest level 1 and 4 abilities - thanks @Drual

• Klendathu said:

• updated Chrono Erasure (depthswalker 4) to reflect synergy with amenesia and recklessness - thanks @Tydas
    It's weakness, not recklessness.
    Tydas said:
    Klendathu said:

• updated Chrono Erasure (depthswalker 4) to reflect synergy with amenesia and recklessness - thanks @Tydas
    It's weakness, not recklessness.
    It's correct in the script, just mucked it up in the release notes!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I decided to try this out on a blank profile on mudlet 3.0 (delta)

I got the xml file by rightclick -> save link

When I install the XML via the package manager, it shows up on the installed list, but I can find neither scripts nor aliases nor triggers. :S 

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited November 2016
    Oh, I somehow managed to get it to work by copying the entire xml contents onto notepad and saving as .xml. :S

Looks like it was my firewall being overprotective.

• If you're having trouble getting this working, make sure you have:

* Installed the animated timers plugin
    * Turned on GCMP

Those were my two stumbling blocks.
  • Just downloaded it, and I'm loving it now that I've turned on GMCP, lol. But, noticed there is no stuff for blademaster 3 shieldbreak attack, so just figured I'd post it here for ya.

The trigger for a successful shatter is as such:

^You unleash a burst of Shin energy at .+\, tearing apart (?:his|her|its) translucent shield\.$

and the proper alias for the battlerage table is:

shin shatter myTarget
    Update to  v1.7.2 on GitHub:

added trigger and info for Shin Shatter (blademaster 3) - thanks @Thalak

• edited October 2017
    I'm having a hard time with my miasma ability on the bar (alchemist). All the others are giving me proper cooldown timers, but Miasma does not start any timer, instead it will flash green again as soon as my rage returns, and give me cooldown errors when I try to press it early. It keeps throwing me off. The entry for it in the table looks correct so I'm not sure what else I should be looking for to fix it.

edit: found it!
    the trigger had a typo:
    ^You quickly mix together several chemical by\-products and fling the toxic mixture into (.+)\t's face\, causing (him|her) to cough and choke\.$
    I had to change (.+)\t's face\, to (.+)\'s face\,

Shub said:
    I'm having a hard time with my miasma ability on the bar (alchemist). All the others are giving me proper cooldown timers, but Miasma does not start any timer, instead it will flash green again as soon as my rage returns, and give me cooldown errors when I try to press it early. It keeps throwing me off. The entry for it in the table looks correct so I'm not sure what else I should be looking for to fix it.

edit: found it!
    the trigger had a typo:
    ^You quickly mix together several chemical by\-products and fling the toxic mixture into (.+)\t's face\, causing (him|her) to cough and choke\.$
    I had to change (.+)\t's face\, to (.+)\'s face\,
    Aha!

Update to 1.7.3 on GitHub:

fixed typo in miasma trigger for Alchemist - thanks @Shub

• I found another trigger correction, this time for the magnesium line:

^You sketch out the symbol for magnesium and direct the energy to sear (.+)\'s flesh\.$

had to remove "of iron" from it

Updated to 1.7.4 on GitHub, thanks @Shub

I already have all of the info for Earth Elemental Lord (and Lady), thanks to @Mathilda, can anyone provide info for any of the other elements? I need the trigger lines for when the abilities fire (both for the level 4 ability), and a screengrab of the ABs if possible.

Thanks!

v1.8 now on GitHub.
    added support for air, earth and fire elemental lords
    -- thanks to @Mathilda for earth
    -- thanks to @Minifie for fire

• Nobody provided you with water yet?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Nobody provided you with water yet?
    There are no water EL yet dingus :D
  • I... Ehm.. Yes. That's the joke.. Nevermind, I'll get my coat.

• Xaden said:
    I... Ehm.. Yes. That's the joke.. Nevermind, I'll get my coat.
    Oh... lol.

Sorry, OKAY... I've got a newborn, I'm getting like 3-4 hours of sleep a night!
  • Xaden said:
    I... Ehm.. Yes. That's the joke.. Nevermind, I'll get my coat.
    Shirszae is, what's the hold up? Need my battlerage tracker updated with information I'm not using, chop chop!
  • Xaden said:
    Clearly they're bubblebeam, water gun, hydro pump and surf. 
    well now in future all water lords are squirtles in my imagination, firelords are charmanders, earthlords are geodude and airlords are pidgeys. 
  • I just hope that element based attacks work against players in a similar way; Shirszae used water-gun, it's a critical hit, it's super effective. 

Xaden has drowned, his Earth-form sunk below the deeps by Shirszae.

• Xaden said:
    I just hope that element based attacks work against players in a similar way; Shirszae used water-gun, it's a critical hit, it's super effective. 

Xaden has drowned, his Earth-form sunk below the deeps by Shirszae.
    At least you can throw rocks at airlords and firelords for free damage! Also stealth rock OP.
  • edited December 2017
    Minifie said:
    Xaden said:
    Clearly they're bubblebeam, water gun, hydro pump and surf. 
    well now in future all water lords are squirtles in my imagination, firelords are charmanders, earthlords are geodude and airlords are pidgeys. 
    fuck. :<

airlord ruined forever
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Umm earth lord is regirock, did you not see the pic I posted in the other thread?!?