Tips for RPing as a newbie in Mhaldor.

2»

Comments

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Xenomorph said:
    -wisdom-

I miss you, Papamorph!

• @Jespar said:
    Hey guys, attempting to move to Mhaldor but i am unsure of how to get two Troni's 'Sponsorship' help!
    I wont use OOC info from the forums ICly, but I sent you an OOC message in game.

For anyone else: Walk up to the gates and wait for someone to notice you there/someone walking by. Or check QWC or QW MHALDOR, greet those visible, and strike up a conversation about serving Evil and Mhaldor. Some will require a task or test of some sort, some will be satisfied with a conversation, etc. in order to grant sponsorship.

If no one responds, or if two Tronis are not visible, sending messages or letters to to people on HELP MHALDOR, HELP HOUSE INSIDIUM, or HELP HOUSE LEGATES works too. Most of us will respond swiftly, and a meeting can be set up, etcetera.
  • Ysela said:
    @Jespar said:
    Hey guys, attempting to move to Mhaldor but i am unsure of how to get two Troni's 'Sponsorship' help!
    I wont use OOC info from the forums ICly, but I sent you an OOC message in game.

For anyone else: Walk up to the gates and wait for someone to notice you there/someone walking by. Or check QWC or QW MHALDOR, greet those visible, and strike up a conversation about serving Evil and Mhaldor. Some will require a task or test of some sort, some will be satisfied with a conversation, etc. in order to grant sponsorship.

If no one responds, or if two Tronis are not visible, sending messages or letters to to people on HELP MHALDOR, HELP HOUSE INSIDIUM, or HELP HOUSE LEGATES works too. Most of us will respond swiftly, and a meeting can be set up, etcetera.
    Oh wow thanks for your help!

• Xenomorph said:
    Each and everyone person that sees this person reaching out and trying to spur activity, and this is your city, we are what decides whether or not Achaea has a future with dense new masses of players that require a pyramid effect to grow. If we don't help, then what the hell do we expect when we lose our guilds and houses, it happens, and its life. I don't ever want to come of as authorative. Im just really, your friend in Mhaldor that you know what, I wish I could give you my rank because it'd sure look good on you, and Id show you how a follower is every bit as in control as the leader, because if you are a first responder war drum pounder -backing your leader up who sometimes needs a reinforcement to spare him the lone yelling asshole- shtick. Hell, find me and make me log in. Im not good for much anymore but I'm trying to find a purpose to even be here. I wish I could be friends with someone new, because I don't have a reason to be here. Life is not worth being if nobody cares about you anymore. And damn would I care about anyone that says hello in a shrinking city. 

This. This this this.

Bron is never going Mhaldorian, and he's probably going to kill any Mhaldorian who interferes with Cyrene (Or at least try!), but this is why it's so important to try and keep RP alive and interesting. Seriously, I tend to go over the top when I put my heart into things, but lately I've been entirely too laid back in the RP department.

I really need to fix that. :frown: