Alchemist Questions

edited November 2016 in Quick Class Questions
1. How large is the crit-rate bonus for Extispicy?

2. How much is the increased sip bonus for Sulphur and Mercury?

3. What is the best Trait and the best Stat for Alchemist? I'm guessing Con or Int for the latter.

3 Random Questions: How much is the sip bonus for Human, and is there a sip bonus cap? What is the base sip?
My avatar was created by this person here and is insanely similar to how I think Azmere looks.

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer
    Azmere said:
    1. How large is the crit-rate bonus for Extispicy?
    I'm sure I tested this, but I can't find it anywhere. It's probably a 1% crit bonus though (half as effective as a L1 pendant).
    Azmere said:
    2. How much is the increased sip bonus for Sulphur and Mercury?
    I can't find my notes/testing/post on this either, but I'm fairly certain it was 7%. The defences also don't last long, they have a 15% to fade on every sip starting with the 10th.
    Azmere said:
    3. What is the best Trait and the best Stat for Alchemist? I'm guessing Con or Int for the latter.
    Depends on what you want to do. Int is good for bashing but isn't as important for PvP, con is useful for both, str doesn't matter. You'll want nimble if you're interested in PvP, quick-witted if you're interested in bashing, if you're interested in both you'll have to choose one and be disadvantaged in the other.
    Azmere said:
    3 Random Questions: How much is the sip bonus for Human, and is there a sip bonus cap? What is the base sip?
    Human sip bonus is a 10% chance of a 10% sip bonus. There's no sip bonus cap. Base sip is (70+MaxHealth*0.15)*(0.81 to 1.2)

Answers