Jester Strategies/Scripts?

So I decided to go with jester(i know wtf?) but it looks really interesting to me but i'm having a lot of trouble..I've read a few threads on some strategies that used to work back in the day and have spoken to a few others but no ones really been able to help much IG. One person said that it was pretty much a coder class because you have to manage your bombs/when to drop/give and manage venoms for locks, while others it's really just a troll class.

Currently:

I am a level 75 con spec'd dwarf with nimble/knife thrower/robust traits.

Transcendent in Pranks, Aeon in Tarot and Confusion in Puppetry.

I know I have pretty much endless possibilities with getting away/hindering from each of my skillsets and I am able to lock with juggling/itchpowder/mickey but i'm not too sure on how to piece together strategies. About 99% of the strategies I read all revolved around hit-and-run tactics with puppetry to slowly prep them for death. This doesn't really appeal to me at the moment and to add to that I do not have trans puppetry.

Theorycrafting/trial and error are a big part of the class i've noticed but the main issue I have right now is how to script for all the things I can do..My balance is sometimes below a second and i find myself losing momentum or fumbling even with serverside queuing. If anyone has old/new scripts for anything jesterly(except tarot flinging/inscribing) and are willing to share please do.

I thought of a simple strategy which was slip mickey/set concussion bomb/juggle throw curare/kalmia/xentio/fling aeon into a lock but I find myself fumbling over setting the bomb and giving it at the right time. Also, what is the deal with timers? i tried timer bomb 3 and it set the timer to 6 and not 3?

help a newbie jester

Answers

• Timers are randomised +/-3 seconds from what you set: set it for 4, it can go from anywhere between 1-7. Set it for 10 it can be 7-13, etc. It says this in the AB, if I'm not mistaken.

• @Cynlael that seems like a waste..why have a mechanic in which you can set the time but it's not really what you set it to? Doesn't help the fact that jester is complicated as is, that adds in so much more room for error. :s
  • It gives you a window to work with. Rather than something that is guaranteed exactly when you want it. You don't need bombs at all, to kill people. They're more of an assistance module than anything.

• Theodus said:
    @Cynlael that seems like a waste..why have a mechanic in which you can set the time but it's not really what you set it to? Doesn't help the fact that jester is complicated as is, that adds in so much more room for error. :s
    It's to prevent you from being able to perfectly synchronize multiple bombs. 
  • @Patroklos can really help you out with this.

Yoo hoo, Pat!

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it