YouTube Combat Log

2»

Comments

• Lololololololooooooooool Looking at these reminds me of why I do not want to get crazy invested in combat. Feels like whitenoise.
  • I couldn't live without a chat box now. Holy shit.

Also that Dorn  limb counter repurpose for knight counts. I may try to add that to prompt instead of floating window hmm.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Atalkez said:
    Here's my first crack at one

How the balls do you keep track of what afflictions you have? I always assumed from your ada logs you had a window for it. You do not have a window for it. Are you just keeping track in your head with the cured/gained echoes?

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Afflictions that I have? The prompt tags you see there, which is just shorthand for GMCP affs. I added those a few weeks ago. I've scripted some aff swapping scenarios for certain situations/classes, obviously, and that uses GMCP afflictions so that I can be sure my current table is accurate.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Not sure how I didn't see those...

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Amranu said:
    I'd post a video but then people would realize I'm not 100% automated :(
    "Fear not the man that presses 10,000 buttons but the man that presses one button 10,000 times."

-George W. Bush

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I decided to record a vid of my first few fights as one of the dauntless...

Disclaimers:
     - My UI and system are a hodgepodge made up from years of class hopping.   I didn't realise how awful it all was until watching a video of it in action.
     - The music is a bit piercing at the start, stick with it - it's worth it!
     - I spam when excited
     - Gamoneterik is newish in runie
     - Yes, my kill alias is "sex".  It stands for Skirmishing EXtirpate.  Honest.  It's not weird.
     - There's a game of chicken at the start of the second duel which is a bit dull.  I could scout past his icewall and didn't really want to leap into a propped totem.  Got bored and did it anyway to get things going.

Enjoy!

Sentinel v.s. 2H Runewarden:

https://youtu.be/Lji8ABC_j3k

• Moar video logs!

Magi v.s. Alchemist:  

Druid v.s. Apostate:  

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    These are great! Its nice to see combat from the perspective of so many different people. 
  • Did I read that right? Were you bleeding for over 2k against Zackery? :open_mouth:
  • Solnir said:
    Did I read that right? Were you bleeding for over 2k against Zackery? :open_mouth:
    Zackery was holding bleeding behind corruption. If it went higher, when corruption fades, it can kill. too bad it was in arena. I used to hold people at 8K bleeding, which was my highest record... is fun. But why am I making this sounds like an OP strategy, it's not, don't do it.
  • If you're even bleeding for more than 3k vs an Alchemist, you either
       a) Have zero clue how the class works,
       b) Have zero clue how to defend/hinder or even run...
    or c) Are AFK.

There's no way you're getting that much on anyone who's actually paying attention, that's more than 2 full rounds of max-fluid sanguine inundates.

• edited July 2017
    Nvm. Nvm.
  • Soulcaging in a duel, blackwinding then running back to Mhaldor is pretty shady. I'm still getting the true death out of that guy, one way or another.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Solnir said:
    Did I read that right? Were you bleeding for over 2k against Zackery? :open_mouth:
    Should I be bummed out at how surprised you sound about this? :lol:
  • @Zackery

As a shaman, if I see someone bleeding for over 1k, they're getting inflamed. Honestly, at 2k, I'd inflame my raid leader, my wife, or even my mom just because 2k bleed inflame. That's.. over 200% health damage. I'd have to catch my desk from falling backwards after my sudden 'excitement' flipped it.