Achaean Raves

Comments

• Klendathu said:
    Pickpocketing at the Wheel is a pretty shitty thing to do
    Touch of the Dajio's about it alright.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited September 2016
    Klendathu said:
    Pickpocketing at the Wheel is a pretty shitty thing to do
    Someone did that to me last week.. Is so mad. :(

Rave for @Atalkez for helping me learn to fight good blademasters better! That was good of you. You are a pretty cool dude.
  • edited September 2016
    @Averitti will be my first rave for not getting mad after I killed her while setting up aliases for DWB testing. Ooooooops! Could have easily gotten me a visit to the Red Square but denied. Kudos!

EDIT: That means yes, that one of my 2 kills is from a city mate. My other one may or may not be a heartstop when I changed to Troll.
  • edited September 2016
    Talazar said:
    Reisen said:
    Triggered this to play when I login. Feels good man.
    Can you send me the info so I can hear this on login too? I need this in my life. 

Ok, this is just an easy trigger and a .wav file you need. File is here. Put this in a new folder called 'sound' in your Mudlet folder (which, ideally, should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Mudlet\sound\ -- change the trigger if you have a different directory,) then make this trigger:

Note that Mudlet 3.0.0 doesn't come with the right .dll files required to play sound. If that's the case, download this .zip file and extract it to your base Mudlet directory. It's nothing that can hurt you -- just a couple of folders with .dll files that Mudlet needs in order to use the playSoundFile() function.

You can use playSoundFile() to make any sound play as part of a script (i.e. a trigger, alias, or keybind.) Just point it to a .wav file. Sounds are great for helping you quickly recognize things that would otherwise require big blocks of shiny text, like instakills or other critical attacks, but I took a step further and triggered almost everything to play a sound, based on sound files I ripped from games like Ultima Online and City of Heroes that I own. It really improves the atmosphere for me, and helps me get a better sense of what's going on.
  • Puxi said:

EDIT: That means yes, that one of my 2 kills is from a city mate.

aegoth: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........ AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • I blame the teacher, not the student!!!!!! Yea, I suck.
  • Hot damn, credits for minipets. I love you people <3
  • +1 gold star for the pun, well done. 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I'm only sad this doesn't apply to any of the mounts nor the undead pets, which is probably what I have the most of.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Melodie said:
    I'm only sad this doesn't apply to any of the mounts nor the undead pets, which is probably what I have the most of.
    They are in the Creepy Collection, though.
    Krypton said:
    Melodie said:
    They are in the Creepy Collection, though.
    ... um.

I think I might love you a little bit.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Flattered, but I know how that ended for Aerek! ;)
  • Krypton said:
    Flattered, but I know how that ended for Aerek! ;)
    Shacking up with Tahquil?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

Who doesn't like love expressed with the prying, delicate fingers of a lady's hand squeezing around your beating heart?

Really, it's the height of affection.
  • Tydas said:
    Level 95!

Highest I've ever had a character get on any IRE, by a significant margin. Dragon still feels a long way away, but actually attainable now.
    You're well over halfway there, you got his!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Melodie said:
    Who doesn't like love expressed with the prying, delicate fingers of a lady's hand squeezing around your beating heart?

Really, it's the height of affection.
    If this was pun intended, +1 gold star for choice of words. 
  • Tahquil said:
    That's where you may have gone wrong. I think most guys just prefer sex.
    If i didnt have my hand this would be true.

• Why do you have a giant maori water monster as a mount. Better yet, how large is your ship to be able to have something that huge on your deck?

• You almost let it die @sarathai!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Rangor said:
    You almost let it die @sarathai!
    From Nature she came, to Nature she will return. Such is the cycle of life. And ting.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Apologize to the server that we keep lagging out with our deathsight rolls 0_0