Free Dragon Talisman Script

edited September 2016 in Tech Support
I thought everyone had one but I didn't find one so I wrote it myself. Then a few people asked for a copy so apparently I was wrong. Everyone does not have their own version.

This takes the dragon talisman pieces from TALISMAN PIECES gags it and displays them in a much easier to read format. It also auto combines dragon talisman pieces automatically.

It includes 1 alias you type: tali

Package Download:  http://www.digitalwarzone.com/ZulahGUI2/Zulah_Dragon_Talisman.mpackage

Screenshot:

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Not Dragon yet, but close, and was thinking of making something like this. So thanks! :D

... Except there's no link to the package.
  • Tydas said:
    Not Dragon yet, but close, and was thinking of making something like this. So thanks! :D

... Except there's no link to the package.
    There was a typo I fixed it and didn't want anyone to download the broken version
  • Awesome work, Zulah. Only need 4 each of the rares but everything else looks solid.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited September 2016
    Xaden said:
    Awesome work, Zulah. Only need 4 each of the rares but everything else looks solid.
    Fixed.

Also fixed it saying "claw" on all the black dragon ones
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    There's an alternative one in my signature, which also includes the Azatlan talismans, tlist to view ;)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • @Zulah Seems to interfere with svof's elist sorter. I use ELIST, and it display the talisman list above the elist summary. Summary still works, but I get a massive wall of talisman info just before it.
  • Too late to edit, but also pops up when you SEARCHNEWS. Probably triggering on something when it shouldn't.
  • Tydas said:
    Too late to edit, but also pops up when you SEARCHNEWS. Probably triggering on something when it shouldn't.
    Fixed. Only works if you use the tali alias though
  • On the Talisman Combine trigger there were a few typos I fixed. Essentially every one in your image that shows 0 pieces had some form of error that was easily fixable. One example is it searching for the match to be "greendragonpoisonsac" when it should be "greendragonsac". Another thing was you had havebluedragonbrainstem when it should have been havebluedragonlung. Anyways, I patched it up and now displays all of them correctly. Just need to replace the Talisman Combine trigger code with this: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/qy6Z2-UC
  • Updated for the Talisman Combine trigger once again. Will now count accurately for up to level 9 pieces (256 pieces) if you replace the code for Talisman Combine with this.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/aZQkXkwW
  • Will this package work with the Nexus Client? Because so far it doesn't seem to like it very much
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Morreus said:
    Will this package work with the Nexus Client? Because so far it doesn't seem to like it very much
    It will not, no. Mudlet-only.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Anyone updated this yet after the TALISMAN PIECES change?
  • edited February 2018
    The change is easy @Aesgar. Add B after new line and it works.
    The new Talisman Combine trigger: ^B(\s+)(\d+)(.)(\s+)(\d+)(\s+)Dragon(\s+)(.)$
    Thanks for the sweet script @Zulah!

Just realized to get specials to count you need to alter their matches[9]. They all had a word taken out.