Football (Real Football)

Comments

• NIETS! IS STERKER DAN DAT ENE WOORD, FEYENOORD!!

Seriously, that ref though :open_mouth:
  • Don't get me started on refs.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Man united were so boring in that match though.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    I agree, didn't look like they gave it their best. But hey, I'm not complaining, topping group A for as long as it lasts! :smiley:
  • Mishgul said:
    Weren't they resting players for premier league? Pretty sure Europa league is  not a priority for mourinho.
  • Great game tonight!! YNWA!
    hendersons goal... holy sh**

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • edited September 2016
    I was a professional goalkeeper in a third league team when I was 21. Then I had to quit it. I am Galatasaray supporter however I like some teams in other countries.

I like Drogheda United in Ireland. Many Turkish football fan likes Drogheda Utd. :)
    I love Crystal Palace much in Premier League. Since I spent  important part of my life with playing championship manager in the past. I was manager of Eagles for years :D
    I like Utrecht in Eredivisie.
    I love how teams play football in Eredivisie and Premier League. Teams are playing quite offensive and you enjoy to watching matches. Unfortunately Turkish Football League won't be like that at incoming 100 years.

• Magnar said:
    I like Drogheda United in Ireland. Many Turkish football fan likes Drogheda Utd. :)

Why?! I mean, I live in this country and I barely even pay attention to the Irish league!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited September 2016
    Xaden said:
    Magnar said:

Why?! I mean, I live in this country and I barely even pay attention to the Irish league!
    Yeah I have heard that Irish Football League is not fun from other Irish people too. I can't also watch matches of Irish league. May be sometimes when I bet on Irish teams. haha

I like relations of Drogheda Utd. with Turkish clubs and they became officially friend with a Turkish club recently. There are some historical reasons of that. However it is long to tell and I am not sure if my English is good enough to give exact information about these historical reasons.
    Oh by the way, I am surprised with what Dundalk did in CL. They were really awesome Champions League Qualifications this season. I am sad that they couldn't manage to get in the league. However I will follow them in Europa League. But selling Richie Towell wasn't a good idea. But yeah, I already knew he would go to England.
  • Magnar said:
    I was a professional goalkeeper in a third league team when I was 21. Then I had to quit it. I am Galatasaray supporter however I like some teams in other countries.

I love Crystal Palace much in Premier League. Since I spent  important part of my life with playing championship manager in the past. I was manager of Eagles for years :D
    I love how teams play football in Eredivisie and Premier League. Teams are playing quite offensive and you enjoy to watching matches. Unfortunately Turkish Football League won't be like that at incoming 100 years.

I played in goal in non league football back in my youth and the guy who was ahead of me in the school team ended up playing professionally for Leyton Orient, but I never made it as a pro player.

pool however, I did :)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited September 2016
    Sobriquet said:
    Magnar said:

I played in goal in non league football back in my youth and the guy who was ahead of me in the school team ended up playing professionally for Leyton Orient, but I never made it as a pro player.

pool however, I did :)
    Sometimes I really regret that I have quit it. I had the most beautiful moments of my life as goalie. However they weren't paying much. It was one of my reasons to quit it. Actually I never got a payment while I was pro since football weren't well-organized in that times in Turkey. They were bringing us to a kebab restaurant after the match and it was what they were paying us. If we have won the match, we were eating more kebab. Haha. One year later (after I quit football), new system came to football and a third league footballer started to get about 3000 euro monthly at the least. :D haha. I have such a luck.
    lukaku captain strikes again
    .wooo

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Ugh. What a time to be a hammers fan D:
    I got rid of Adrian. 4 goals twice in a row D:

I am also super happy that man utd lost, netted me major points :o

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I think I have to transfer pogba soon. He gets one more chance.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited September 2016
    Wrong thread :D
  • That's 3 losses on the trot for Manchester united. Damn it all to hell.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited September 2016
    Xaden said:
    That's 3 losses on the trot for Manchester united. Damn it all to hell.
    It seems you guys will have another disappointment this season too. Losing against Watford was very unexpected. I am not going to surprised if Everton finishes the league in Top 4 but early to speak about the end of the league yet. I love to watch Spurs and Everton matches because of the football they play. I hope they will keep that.

And i think Crystal will do more than I expected this season. They had serious problems with finding scores last year but it seems they have solved it a little bit despite injuries at left wing.
  • TBH, the loss to Watford is only unexpected if you've not watched Man Utd over the past 2 seasons. Woefully inconstant and Jose wasn't going to change that overnight

• Zlatan and Pogba arent players that exactly adds constancy to a team either...
    wooooo. anothrr decent weekend. for mee

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Didn't realise there was a fantasy league in this thread until last week. Set up a team and my total score is so low but had a good game week for points with Aguero as Captain and. Costa did a solid and got me a whole single point for my team, I don't even know why I put him in there with Chelsea's form when I've got Rondon on the bench. :(
    :D i just switched out aguero for deeney to try and get some edge, but  judging on todays form that may have been a bad choice

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Well, me transferring in Lallana was the kiss of death

I swapped out a Aguero for Deeney and got a nice return

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • pogba is gone!
  • Good week for me this time around 

so who had junior stanislas. :o 

also I subbed out 3 Everton players and my.bench now has more points than the rest of my whole team so far

-

As drawn by Shayde
    i am so glad everyone else picked ibrahamovic <.<

-

As drawn by Shayde