Zulah GUI 2.0 (A free easy GUI)

Comments

• Zulah said:
    I can add more packages for anything. What are some things you'd like to see?
    honestly I would love an aff tracker addon for it.  I know everyone and their mother recommends AK but last time I checked it had nothing for sentinels.

Also an IH list based on GMCP I have on from... some on but an addon for it and a people tracker for the room would be nice.  as I use those all the time.  Can show you examples of the ones I am talking about if you need
  • In the Dark Mode on the chat it would be nice to be able to shrink the amount of space the tabs take up, I have a small screen size so every pixel matters!
  • edited September 2016
    I had the map window all set up then switched the mode on the elixer window and it jumped the map completely out of the location i had it in.  Going back over to the setup for it and moving it a pixel over and back fixes it but just something to be aware of.

Edit:  it looks like the variables are off and the windows are getting mixed between them, I am adjusting the size of the vial mode one and the map is getting adjusted too.
  • uhh.. so am fiddling with the GUI right now.. Looks like the "vertical" and "horizontal" settings are both set to horizontal.
  • Shimi said:
    uhh.. so am fiddling with the GUI right now.. Looks like the "vertical" and "horizontal" settings are both set to horizontal.
    On which one?
  • The newest one. When I try to switch modes from horizontal to vertical it stays horizontal. It only ever actually changes when I switch over to the diablo health orb.
  • Shimi said:
    The newest one. When I try to switch modes from horizontal to vertical it stays horizontal. It only ever actually changes when I switch over to the diablo health orb.
    Thats because you haven't changed the size. It IS actually displaying the guage vertical. Try losing some health or mana and you will see. You need to make the bar skinny and tall. It doesn't resize it unless you tell it to.
  • Okay! Weird I thought I had, I did move it about and it didn't change but I will certainly keep fiddling. I like the whole GUI too much not to keep testing and playing with it!
  • I think I broke it....

Starting out it looks fine, but as I add things it starts going odd.

I added the HP and Mana Orbs just fine, moved them around fine, have to click on and off of the Diablo Orb option to get them to move, and then the size adjusters vanish. Added the Chat and Map and the adjuster screen started to tweek out a bit.

When I tried to install a .png file to add art it locked up and the chat overlapped the setting screen and I could not do anything. Even clicking the gear in the top left corner did nothing.

When I close, not saving from the attempt of adding a picture and it breaking, and restart the profile, it stalls and does this

Until I click "download the map" and then the screen goes all crazy loading the rest of it and my main window stalls just after the announcement, and will not catch back up until I enter something to do like "score".

By the way the map keeps cutting out, I like that it lets you double click walk to but sometimes it does not keep up with where I am until I do a "ql" or "look", like if I'm following someone.

I promise I did not try to break it, I've not added anything else just been trying to arrange the things that you had on this thread.

~Allysia Diamondheart, the Budding Designer

1.png 548.9K
    2.png 525.8K
    3.png 550.4K
    4.png 505.9K
    5.png 382.9K

Tailor, Jeweller, Architect, Tattoo Artist, and Runewarden

• Zulah said:
    Shimi said:
    uhh.. so am fiddling with the GUI right now.. Looks like the "vertical" and "horizontal" settings are both set to horizontal.
    On which one?

On the Mana and HP bar options, they both do it. See pics below.

6.png 550.4K
    7.png 482.6K

• Oh yeah, and the text does not wrap in the chat box, forgot to mention that.

• edited September 2016
    @Allysia You have to adjust the text wrap size for chat in the chatbox settings window. By the toggle button. The diablo orb is not resizable you can only move it. If you're installing everything at once you'll want to restart so the settings window is on top. Because it loads the art as you load the packages, the last loaded package button art goes over everything else until restart.

Short version:
    1)Restart
    2)adjust word wrap in chatbox settings
    3)can not resize diablo orbs and chat window
  • So far, my only hiccups with the present plugins:
    Chat window grabs emotes when they contain say-like words.
    Chat window grabs room descs.

Though I wouldn't mind an option to also add emote-grabbing through colour triggers in the misc tab.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited September 2016
    Nevermind, wrong thread :shame:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Siduri said:

Though I wouldn't mind an option to also add emote-grabbing through colour triggers in the misc tab.
    I'd love that too!

• Updated to work on Mac as well now. Updated the chat package to be less sensitive. It wont pick up every little growl, murmur, whisper, wimper, etc etc
  • Atalkez said:
    Borran said:
    Ok. I'll keep using AK then. But the self-tracker would still be mice.

I mean nice.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocof6us5jjrxwir/GMCP Affs.zip?dl=0

@Zulah
    This has all the Achaea afflictions? Noticed the list looked like other IRE afflictions. @Atalkez
  • Haha oops. I dropped the wrong one.

Will update when I get home from work.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Wrote up my own affliction window since I realized it didn't need all the triggers anyway to read gmcp. Also wrote up a fun new script that can be added if you use left/right art for wallpapers. This will change the wallpaper by using gmcp.Room.Info.environment. Working on 4 red/green lights too that show bal/eq/prone/paralyze (the big 4 movement stopping)

Will have links up soon as I finish testing things
  • Neat! Can't wait for the affliction tracker!
  • @Zulah will the affliction window be moveable like the chat window?
  • Puxi said:
    @Zulah will the affliction window be moveable like the chat window?
    Yes. Any window/element I add is movable/resizable. Also text size/word wrap adjustable
  • Zulah said:
    Puxi said:
    @Zulah will the affliction window be moveable like the chat window?
    Yes. Any window/element I add is movable/resizable. Also text size/word wrap adjustable
    Awesom! Please let me know if you need help testing it!
  • what would it take to add a small text bar at the top to show level and xp, and gold?
  • My  mapper is just not there, anyone know how to fix that?
    Do not blame the thistle that you see no beauty 
  • the gear button doesnt appear. i also tried loadgui alias but it doesnt work neither 
  • This is awesome and has allowed me to play with much less frustration. Thank you for continuing to update!
  • So I have your basic free set up loaded and it works very very well. I was wondering if there was anyway I could get the limbcounter from your D3 gui stand alone to plug into the zulahgui2.0?  Beyond a gmcp bar for name, class, xp, gold etc. This is all I am desperate for thanks to your amazing work!
  • @Zulah How do I make the buttons at the top to work? the elix buttons? Please help.
  • @Woulfen they aren't really buttons. They just tell you how much of each you have left vial elixlist.

I'm currently working on a major update that overhauls everything in the gui. @Vadimuses has been kind enough to offer some assistance. I've got it up on github while we iron it out a bit then should have a nice setup for people to keep it updated and add more features