Legion

Comments

• That's usually a bad thing for me! I end up just gearing up all four specs when I should just focus on one. Artifact leveling makes choosing a little more necessary IMO, especially if the last tier or so is expensive. 

• I hate what they did to Disc. It used to be my favorite. 

What's your Real ID @dunn?
  • Demon Hunter seems like a lot of fun so far
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Morthif said:
    Demon Hunter seems like a lot of fun so far
    Havoc's survivability is arse.

Super-fun though :)
    Huh. Neat.
  • DH (both vengeance and havoc) both stupidly good at 110 with artifact weapons, according to friend on beta.

How many of you guys are horde? We could totally do mythics and stuff in Legion :O
  • Horde. 

And yeah csnt can't judge a class below max level 
    Morthif said:
    Horde. 

And yeah csnt can't judge a class below max level 
    You can judge whether or not you want to put in the ever-increasing hours required to level it to max level before you want to judge it.

Surrender to Madness though, holy fuck. 100 stacks is the best feeling ever.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I Demon Huntered today, and finally put my first character and main through the Broken Shores event. Ret Paladin transmogrified in to full Stormwind armor and Wrynn's claymore, all shiny and such. Had my glowy paladin Charger and everything, it was awesome.

I'm definitely looking forward to the 30th. I might take time off. Maybe not day of because inevitable server issues but. Maybe the days after.
  • I have 3 level 100's, Rsham MW and Huntard. I guess DH counts now, but I don't play it much. Rsham is amazing healing, I go into random BG's with one other person and we usually end up fighting 2v8 or higher, and we hold our own. I don't die, and neither does he. Healing 2 stronk. MW is better raid healing now, and hunter is actually kind of meh to me. I remember the good old days when BM hunter burst would 100-0 in about 3 seconds  :3
  • edited August 2016
    I have yet to find a non-Druid healer that I don't rip to pieces on my windwalker, outside of 'coordinated' 5man queueing people who just cc the ever living shit out of me.

Getting my Hpal up now, seems just as solid as it's always been, granted it's still very cooldown reliant. Unsure what to play in Legion, toss up between Hpal, DH (tank, dps just for farming), Windwalker or Boomkin/Rdru. All 4 are pretty bonkers.
  • Ryzeth said:
    I have yet to find a non-Druid healer that I don't rip to pieces on my windwalker, outside of 'coordinated' 5man queueing people who just cc the ever living shit out of me.

Getting my Hpal up now, seems just as solid as it's always been, granted it's still very cooldown reliant. Unsure what to play in Legion, toss up between Hpal, DH (tank, dps just for farming), Windwalker or Boomkin/Rdru. All 4 are pretty bonkers.
    I feel like you just insulted me in three different languages ... But, I'm ... Not sure
  • edited August 2016
    I have been rotating between bear druid and WW monk for these invasions and they're both so fun. WW tears shit up.

Really enjoyed the DH opening zone, but I don't think it's for me in the long term.

Think I'm gonna go with: Bear druid, MW monk, Shadow priest.

I have a bad habit of gearing up every spec of a class so I figured I'd just level one of each role type and gear each toon instead.

• Ryzeth said:

Boomkin is just such ridiculous damage now. They top the charts by far in damage, it's absolutely insane. Hpal seems slightly underwhelming to me compared to how it used to be. I could never kill an Hpal and they never ran out of mana, now they kind of don't register to me in fights. I think I could beat your ww on my rsham, but my mw would be annihilated. The bubble, trinket, soothing mist nerfs hit her so hard.
  • Ahmet said:
    Morthif said:
    Horde. 

And yeah can't judge a class below max level 
    You can judge whether or not you want to put in the ever-increasing hours required to level it to max level before you want to judge it.

Surrender to Madness though, holy fuck. 100 stacks is the best feeling ever.
    Sorry, you can judge how the class feels to you. If you like it and can see yourself investing time in it. But classes are balanced around max level only. So the new class may feel papery at 100 but I bet survivability at 110 will be much much better. 
  • Surrender to Madness looks hilarious. I am excited to see some of the progression logs from guilds like Serenity and Method... Shadow Priest could put up insane numbers.

Dh havoc sustain is literally kill something get 25% health back. End of story. Nothing else. And unless artefact talents have changed since early beta (which im sure they have multiple times) thats the end of it. Guess ill be learning first aid this xpac.

I mean, its great for leveling. Useless for raiding, soloing old content, and a slew of other things.

And Im just as ready Dunn, that final dps push is gonna blow up the damage meters. Gonna be fun to watch.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Boomkin is so much fun, but my first loves are priest and hunter. So they'll be going to 110 first. 

Also, invasion XP if you have any characters needing to play catch-up is stupid. @ryzeth and I got 2 levels per invasion when we were Rafing his paladin. Even without Raf it's a level per invasion at 90. 

Horde FTW. Stinky Alliance. 
  • Ret pally always my fav. Will have to play catch up on my Druid with these invasions
    :open_mouth:

Gimme dat talent. Brb respeccing.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Tolan said:
    I feel like you just insulted me in three different languages ... But, I'm ... Not sure
    Didn't intend to be insulting anyone!
    Daeir said:
    Disc fuckin rocks
    As someone's who has mained Disc since BC (when it comes to PvP), I feel like they destroyed what the class was all about. Though that's been a process that's been happening since the removal of Mana Burn in Cata, so meh.
    Eoka said:
    Depends if I'm playing on US servers or if I get to play with Oceanic ping for once, really! If I'm on US (and thus have 180-210ms) it's a gamble whether or not I can kill Rdru/Rsham, the other three I just rip apart with a random interupt and ridiculous sustained damage. Hit combo / the new WW mastery is awesome. Most healer CDs I just incapacitate them to waste half the duration of it :P

• I may have to try Disc for PVP then. I miss what it was like. Miss it. 
  • Not what I was referring to! I think Disc sucked even more ass in WoD.

BGs I don't really care much about; I liked the offensive prowess Disc had over other healers in Arena - which I don't think it'll ever actually be able to 'properly' return to - which was the biggest reason to bring a disc over other healers in the first place. Now it's just gonna be like eh.. Why bring the healer that's probably the easiest to kill, in a controlled environment like Arena is, when all the other healers have the same damage potential, but with better safety.

PvP I think I'll go with hpal/rdru or maybe mage if I ever get around to leveling my one up. PvE will probably be hpal/rdru or ww, I'm not sure. It's hard to play melee properly in PvP when you have ~200 ping. Constant 'out of range' when right next to them, or 'facing the wrong way' when right on top of them >.>
  • I boosted my spriest so it was in pretty crappy green gear...

Got the final piece of 700 gear from the invasions this morning (just a quick one before work I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM) and holy shit. Void form is such a roller coaster. I have only tried surrender to madness once and I got one shot about two seconds after I popped it, lol. 

• @dunn that sounds like me. I'm obsessively doing Invasions. But we don't have a problem. no no. 
    They added warforged to them. 710 gear ftw.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Yeah, 86-91 on my Druid so far. I forgot how much I love feral
  • @ahmet I cried when I saw that. I have to do it all over again and hope I get warforged
    Lala said:
    @ahmet I cried when I saw that. I have to do it all over again and hope I get warforged
    Welcome to the club.

Upside: Finally replaced those 496 timeless isle bracers on my alt :unamused:

Huh. Neat.
  • ARKARKARK. This class balanced. Would've topped but demon hunter and dk felt like poultry for dinner the entire match.

• Ugh I just finished getting my three primary toons in all 700. Not gonna grind for the 710s lol. 

I tried my mage this morning and was really disappointed TBH. I loved frost in WoD cause it felt like playing a pinball machine constantly. Feels odd to me now and I don't like fire or arcane too much.