Wreck the servers.

Imminent queue.

Hour wait times.

I'm addicted.

Someone help me.

Who else is damned?
Huh. Neat.

Comments

• I got two more toons to 100 in July. Think I'm gonna main my blood DK and bear Druid. 

• what the fuck are you talking about
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @dunn what realm?

Argent Dawn ftw.
    Huh. Neat.
  • My data hard drive shit the bed so I'm going to be a week behind. Knew it was a dumb idea to use a smaller ssd as my primary drive so I'll just replace that first and get a more reliable back up drive later. 
  • Bleeding Hollow NA.

I have DK, priest, Druid, Mage, monk at 100... Shadow priest is actually a ton of fun now and so is holy. I'm torn between focusing on tanking and healing atm. I've never been that good at DPS... It's kind of a shame that Druid is largely unchanged from WoD 

• @Archaon the plague that is known as WoW.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
    Dunn said:
    Bleeding Hollow NA.

I have DK, priest, Druid, Mage, monk at 100... Shadow priest is actually a ton of fun now and so is holy. I'm torn between focusing on tanking and healing atm. I've never been that good at DPS... It's kind of a shame that Druid is largely unchanged from WoD 
    Meh. I feel like druid (minus feral, because fk feral) is in a really really good place right now, which is probably why there isn't much change. Don't fix what ain't broke and all.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I'm on some server too. I'll be around in like 2ish weeks so I'm down to add people then 

WE ARE IN BOYS
    Huh. Neat.
  • I like the guardian changes a lot. More focus on just eating hits as a big af bear instead of dodging and such. 

• edited August 2016
    New MM Hunter is so strong. #2 damage on Arch raid with ilvl 655.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    no more WoW for this guy....

• edited August 2016
    Hmmm... Holy priest or mist weaver monk in Legion? I retired as a tree Druid after BC so druid heals are a no go. I would like to dabble in discipline priest, but haven't invested any time in actually using it

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I dunno if things changed since BC but i really enjoyed disc priest for its single targetyness.

• Disc is now entirely focused as a hybrid healing/dps spec. You apply "Atonement" to targets using various spells like shield and some AoEs and those with that buff are healed by any damage that you do. It's definitely an odd spec, but they're fairly good raid healers from what I've seen. I've played holy in a few heroics pre Legion and it feels pretty good. 

Monk is just interesting and nonconventional tho. 

Dh so fun :scream:
    Huh. Neat.
  • Disc is so good for leveling too. 
  • Better than shadow? My priest was a leve boost so I've never actually leveled with it. I could see that being true for sure

• Shadow probably faster solo but disc could queue as Heals and DPS 
  • I got bored and quit... but I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered legion

• Awww, @Borran you gotta find a good set of raiders who don't get into fights with you about whether or not women can be as physically strong as men and the definitions of gender. :P 

Oh WoW, such fun times we have.

(╯° _°)╯︵ ┻━┻ END!
  • Does Achaea have a Guild?

• Morthif said:
    Shadow probably faster solo but disc could queue as Heals and DPS 
    Good point. One of the main reasons I *hate* playing a strict DPS class is the length of queue times. 

• smileyface#1588

RAF'd to 90 and got a couple to 100 on Horde with @Lala and Imperian friend, when I started playing again.

Torn between BRM Monk (underrated as hell, people just dunno how to adapt), Boomkin/Resto druid, and the DH I got up (probably tank, seems stronk) - Thrall server. Might get her to boost my Mage or Lock to fuck around with, or finish leveling my DK/Shaman idk yet.

Loving Boomkin tho, BRM is good with a solid healer.
  • My DH greater than yours @Minifie
    Dunn said:
    Morthif said:
    Good point. One of the main reasons I *hate* playing a strict DPS class is the length of queue times. 
    DPS's had call to action bags the other day :o
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Dunn said:
    Morthif said:
    DPS's had call to action bags the other day :o
    wow
  • No way. 

I have to decide between bear or blood... Thoughts?

i guess I should consider brewmaster too. Which would be better to get to 110 first

• I don't know what this is. But every time I see the thread title this happens in my head : 

So, thanks I guess
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Dunn said:
    No way. 

I have to decide between bear or blood... Thoughts?

i guess I should consider brewmaster too. Which would be better to get to 110 first
    I haven't seen a lot of Bear Tanks. Plus with druid you got all 4 options available to you...