FREE FULL GUI

Comments

• Are you using the default Zulah's gui? Might have to add the size/font size to the capture trigger. 
  • Yeah, you have to fiddle with the font/map size. The way the map works is by sending a new map to the map box. The old map is not deleted, but just pushed up. If your map is a little smaller than expected, you will see part of the old map at the top. 
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • @Zulah thank you so much for this!!  My work blocked the HTML5 client website but (so far) hasn't blocked the achaea port, so I can still play, but only through a client. I was dreading the switch because HTML5 has so many features that I use. 90% of them are in your GUI, which is amazing. 

TBS, can anybody help with some really basic troubleshooting for a newb? The directions for fixing rage and chat windows make sense and I think I've made the changes in the alias and trigger windows, but nothing actually changes in the gui. I've tried saving the items, saving the profile, reconnecting all of that. I'm sure there's something really basic I'm just not doing. Anybody know? 

I'd also like to take out a row of the target buttons and add row that lists my attack hotkeys. I suck at combat anyway, but remembering which F key does which attack (especially for the ones I use less often) is more than I will probably be able to do under pressure. I'm totally willing to throw some credits people's way if somebody could code that for me and I can just download and install it? I'm sure I could figure out basic coding if I tried, but I work a lot and have two kids and it's just not a priority for me. 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    did you re-enter the GUI alias? Everytime you make changes and stuff, you can usually reflect the changes nearly instantaneously just entering the GUI alias.

• edited July 2016
    I did try that. Now the whole thing won't load!!! Grr.  I keep getting the "I don't understand what this means" response to gui. 
  • Usually that means something broke. :sweat_smile:
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    okay is it just one 'I don't understand what this means'?

Cause that means in the process of saving your stuff, you accidentally de-activated the alias. Make sure the checkbox next to the gui alias is ticked.

• edited August 2016
    Looks like some people ran into 1 of 2 issues with this mapper.

Problem 1: Map is blank nothing showing
    Solution 1:
    -Load up a blank or map working profile.
    -Update the map
    -click mudlet SETTINGS --> MAPPER ---> Copy map to another profile.
    -Select the profile you use this GUI on having map problems and copy to it.

Solution 2:
    -In this GUI in SETTINGS --> MAPPER --> Load another map file in: Pick map file.
    -Select a map from another profile (usually in, C:\Users\Owner\.config\mudlet\profiles\xxxx\map\)

Problem 2: Can't click on map to zoom in or out.
    Solution:
    -Select SCRIPTS
    -Search for --> Sea Mapping Window
    -In this script you will find a function called mapswap()
    -You will have to add 2 lines to the code: seamapperbg:show() and seamapperbg:hide()

function mapswap()<br> if gmcp.Room.Info.environment == "Vessel" then<br> mapContainer:move(9000, nil)<br> seamapper:show()<br> <b>seamapperbg:show()</b><br> zulahshipmode = 1<br> else<br> mapContainer:move(0, nil)<br> seamapper:hide()<br> <b>seamapperbg:hide()</b><br> zulahshipmode = 0<br> end<br> end<br>
    If anyone has other questions or problems I am more available now to answer!
  • Version 2.0 nearing release...
  • Absolutely amazing. Started looking at Akayan's thing and then a bunch of other stuff, realised it used Vyzer which people told me sucks, kinda put the GUI project on halt whilst I wondered if I would have the Strength to code it myself, then installed this. A couple of fixes for a few things, and it is just the absolute perfect gui for me.

I love that the code is easily customisable because it is well organised and clearly written, with comments etc.
    This is one reason I opted not to download the beta for 2.0 - just glancing at the first page of that post I saw it has customisation by clicking aka. Akayan's thing. Not for me, but man - I am with you all the way on this project. Top job, you will have donations from me surely, if I ever have credits again.

Thanks @Zulah you are a Code God!
    "To thine own self be true."
  • How can I add a box for limb tracking? I saw that Alaskar mentioned it earlier on this thread, But. I couldn't find an explanation of how to do so.
  • Yae said:
    Since Garadross is showing his, I thought I'd show mine with a few resources!

Added: (Click the names to go to the resource page!)
    People Tracker (thanks to Klendathu, used with svo)
    Room Info (thanks to Valden)
    New Tab on Chat Tab (look at the script and copy/paste/edit the other tabs' codes to make a new one)
    GMCP functions on Chat Tab (mostly thanks to Cynlael, be sure to look at Kasya's post tho)
    Druid W P V (Wildgrowth/Panacea/Vigour geyser box, just based off of svo defence tracking)
    Sunlight Tracker (thanks to Eilona, ask her yourself if you want it)
    Metamorphosis GMCP Tracker (code here with help from Firien)
    Limb Counter (thanks to Titonus, requires svo and needs a bit of adjustment)
    Svo Do-Repeat Checker (based off svo stuff)

Adjustments:
    A few targets since I didn't really need that many.
    Fixed a few issues tiny issues with elist tracker.
    Changed the color of the HP/MP bar
    Added the sixth battlerage bar
    Added news/messages track
    Unseen, but made the sea mapper track return gmcp.Room.Info.environment=='Vessel' instead of just triggers.
    How did you get your target tracker to look like that? and over there.
  • How can I fix this? 

It's like it's doubled up, and the ship is always in the top half of the map. I downloaded the sea mapper thing above and replaced the original Zulah one, and got this. The original had single line spaces in the map and always had the ship at the very top border.

• Ignore that, fixed it.

• edited February 2017
    How did you fix it @Alaskar ?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Downloaded the script mentioned on the last page and deleted a duplicate folder that I missed when I copied this profile onto this computer. 

• I loaded up the GUI, and typed GUI but after I did, the map stopped loading entirely, Is there a command to make this this loads?
  • How do you zoom in on the map? I tried:

setMapZoom(5)

centerview()

but this doesn't work.

• Try the scroll wheel the opposite way that you would think would scroll it? It works on mudlet usually.
  • I was hoping to automate this.
  • That should work - are you in 2D view?
  • I ended up deleting the sea mapper code from the GUI, then creating a function that runs the setMapZoom and centerview code upon login. Adding in the map code to the ^gui$ alias didn't work for some reason. It isn't pretty but I don't feel like troubleshooting it any more.
  • I tried adding --cecho("scorebox", "<white>Karma: <gold>"..gmcp.Char.Vitals.charstats[3]:sub(8).." ") to the updateScoreBox() function, but it seems to break the GUI. The GUI only partially loads. Rerunning the gui alias works though, which is strange.
  • edited July 2017
    Never mind.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited July 2017
    @Sixtus Centerview requires a room # passed as an argument. Try something like -- centerview(gmcp.Room.Info.num) -- if you're trying to center the map on yourself.
  • Sixtus said:
    I tried adding --cecho("scorebox", "<white>Karma: <gold>"..gmcp.Char.Vitals.charstats[3]:sub(8).." ") to the updateScoreBox() function, but it seems to break the GUI. The GUI only partially loads. Rerunning the gui alias works though, which is strange.

I had to remove all references to the sea mapper code and that fixed it.
  • Greetings. New player here, trying to transition from nexus client. I have spent last few days, trying to find a GUI for Mudlet, that would somehow resemble Nexus client. From the screenshot, this UI seems to have all I need. The problem is, the link is dead. If anyone has the files, could they kindly share them?

And if this UI is truly lost, perhaps there is similar one or someone could send me theirs? (I am looking for "Who here", ability to have rage indicators, visual indicator for equilibrium/balance/target health).

Any help would be appreciated!
  • I believe the pinned GUI by Zulah has all of this as well since it's the updated version of this one. Not sure about the link, and can't check at work. 
    https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/5061/zulahgui-free-easy-gui

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Iaxus said:
    I believe the pinned GUI by Zulah has all of this as well since it's the updated version of this one. Not sure about the link, and can't check at work. 
    https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/5061/zulahgui-free-easy-gui
    Thank you for the response. I have tried it - it is not finished, there are only some of the components implemented. On the website, there are only components for health bar/chat/affliction/map window.
  • No other recommendations? Are people playing without GUI in Mudlet?