Has educational level effected your gameplay?

124»

Comments

• A druid using bear arms sounds pretty scary tbh.
  • Anedhel said:
    A druid using bear arms sounds pretty scary tbh.
    Eh, it's not really the best morph.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited August 2016
    Education has never been my strong suit, but Achaea has definitely helped my literacy. I think @Hellen is one of the few folks who might remember me stumbling about as a newbie, but I had trouble reading at any rate of speed back in those days.
    I was one of those folks who didn't have such a great education growing up, period, and never took a timed reading exam; so I never saw any reason to work on my ability to read. These days, I've actually gotten to be fairly decent at reading/writing thanks to the interest sparked by Achaea in my not-so-young self. 

@Aoghinius probably remembers too, come to think of it. Not so many other people who I associated with back in the day still around, though. Sadface.
    I don't like long goodbyes.
  • edited August 2016
    I went to culinary school. This helps me because I am able to make food while still playing.

Edit: In retrospective, if I picked up the cooking tradeskill, I'd probably do rather well at being able to describe foods.