Vision Changes

Missed classleads, but I wanted to share a couple ideas for vision changes I didn't get a chance to submit.

---
Part 1: Move 'Innersight' substantially higher in the skill. I personally felt after 'Deathsight' would be fair, requiring some lesson investment but nothing substantial making it more accessible to casual players. Apply the skill to city fonts rather than House icons (unless they return).  

Aesgar Tehlu (male Human Man-At-Arms)
You are level 80 (Logosian) and 43.2% of the way to the next level.

---
Part 2: Add 'Heightened' to Vision where 'Innersight' currently resides, giving players the ability to see their experience in even further detail.

You are level 80 (Logosian) and 43.24% of the way to the next level.

---
Part 3: A minor trait, gifting Innersight as it currently functions.

Thoughts?

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Aesgar said:

Part 2: Add 'Heightened' to Vision where 'Innersight' currently resides, giving players the ability to see their experience in even further detail.

This can't be done, apparently. It's been classleaded before. Penwize broke it and the system had to get quite messy to stay functioning.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited July 2016
    Sarathai said:
    Aesgar said:

This can't be done, apparently. It's been classleaded before. Penwize broke it and the system had to get quite messy to stay functioning.
    Dang really? What if it ceased at level 125 or something? Not that really makes it.. viable or consistent. So probably a poor alternative