Fleeing as a central combat mechanic

13»

Comments

• I think it's mostly a matter of making what afflictions you give have more relevance to Cadmus->Hecate->Whispering Madness strategy, rather than the linear give x amount of affs. How to do that, unsure, but classleads are up soon and I'm sure there'll be a bunch of ideas.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    The problem with that is our highest output abilities are RNG and not even
    guaranteed output so giving specific affs wouldn't make sense 
  • Xaden said:
    Kenway said:
    Kiet said:
    It's kind of weird balancing around having a 400 credit arty, being atavian, or having a legendary mount though.

Bard can also give all lock affs on demand, by the way! They don't have room hinder to make up for it, though.
    Atavian flight is stopped by weariness. So is mount flight unless you specifically use SPUR MOUNT SKYWARDS
    If i'm not mistaken there's a full second difference in balance time between spur and fly. No idea why you'd use fly vs spur if you have that in riding.
    If you SPUR and get tentacled then the mount is left in the air, so it's not spammable at all.
  • I like that the classes offer very varied and different play styles when it comes to duels/skirmishes/raids now. Many different types of aff classes, many different types of prep classes.
  • Occies have always gotten -mad- (get it) respect from me because their kit is all rng. Please don't change that.  

• A large part of achaean combat is rng, and occies have rng in their favor at least.
  • As someone who still sucks bad at chasing people I dislike runners. :(
    I just need to git gud though.