Canadian and proud.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leadership Positions:
Leader of the Opposition
Ministers

Shoot me a message/tell for invite!

Comments

• Alieze said:
    Should have named it "Clanada". Wasted opportunity there. I am disappoint. :(
    You win the naming game.

CLANADA
    Leader Title:   Prime Minister
    Leader:         Aesi Al'Jafri
    Members:        3 Active / 3 Total
    Summary:
    Canadian and proud.
    Leadership Positions:
    Leader of the Opposition
       Elly

Ministers
       Amranu and Elly
  • Who is gonna be Supreme Milk Distributor? Also the Apology Minister.

• edited May 2016
    Cynlael said:
    Who is gonna be Supreme Milk Distributor? Also the Apology Minister.
    Wow. I totally did not think to add those. Sorry, my god. So sorry. My apologies. Sorry.

edit: Sorry.
  • Right on! This is gonna be bigger than roll up the rim, eh? I think I will go get a two-four to celebrate

:3 
  • Btw so weird that we know the same person @Aesi I can't give non Canucks such a hard time anymore when they ask me if I know John from Canada because I very well might 
  • Elly said:
    Btw so weird that we know the same person @Aesi I can't give non Canucks such a hard time anymore when they ask me if I know John from Canada because I very well might 
    john? OH THAT GUY YEAH EH I TOTALLY KNOW ABOOT HIM.

We're forgetting the most Canadian thing of all:

Holding a door open and taking half an hour to decide who goes through it first. The Canadian Standoff
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Canada is awesome. Wish we didn't need a damn passport or enhanced drivers license.  :/
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Who's the poutine chef? Also, who's making the Tims runs? And are there enough two-fours in the fridge?
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Hah! This makes me happy.

Just for the record, west coast in not best coast. This place is waaaay too rainy. 
  • Ill grab ya next time im on, or anyone in the clan can invite you. Just ask someone!
  • Clearly I need to be a part of this.  How do I get my invite and complimentary double double?
  • CLHELP CLANADA
  •          

• Our geese are fucking psychotic I love it.
  • I should be an honorary member due to my apartment being ~4000 feet from the border.

Was in Toronto this weekend for a music festival and discovered that your Tim Hortons have much better quality coffee AND donuts. Makes me sad :(

• Dunn said:
    I should be an honorary member due to my apartment being ~4000 feet from the border.

Was in Toronto this weekend for a music festival and discovered that your Tim Hortons have much better quality coffee AND donuts. Makes me sad :(
    Really? Does your McDonalds do coffee there? I find theirs so much more tasty (I drink coffee black and I don't like Tims straight up)
  • I usually drink Tim's with 2 milk and it tasted like actual coffee in Toronto. Kind of like mud in the US imo.

McDonalds does do coffee, yeah. I've always found it kind of bitter.

• Kayeil said:
    Canada is awesome. Wish we didn't need a damn passport or enhanced drivers license.  :/
    I has enhanced license and live just on the Canadian side of the Washington border

• This white bullshit. I don't normally complain when there are piles of white powder but this is garbage
  • I just wish it'd warm up, -11 -24 with wind chill.

And I'm sending a msg, any other newfies playing?
  • It's raining in southern Ontario in January. Yay :/
  • Amranu said:
    It's raining in southern Ontario in January. Yay :/
    Is southern Ontario in the past?
  • I'm in BC.

Also I need a clan invite please!
  • Saskatchatoon over here, I'd love an invite!

• Aesi said:
    Our geese are fucking psychotic I love it.
    Your geese are a plague that needs to be eradicted.

• May I join?
  • You wanna get banned here too?!?

Don’t necro 3 year old threads...
  • oh oops, sorry. though wasnt three years old. Also why would I be banned
This discussion has been closed.