Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Rean said:

Celestial lights spiral erratically downwards, illuminating the surroundings with their deep, bloody glow as they converge to form Ourania, Goddess of the Moon.
    You kiss Arionna passionately. (like, the same prompt)

The Red Dragon Arionna's imposing form looms. Ourania, Goddess of the Moon is 
    here, a cluster of radiant stars orbiting around Her celestial form.  
    Ourania, Goddess of the Moon says, "Ew."
    <for some stupid reason, I forgot to look at her. /facedesk>
    You say, "Ah."

That was really great of her, but admittedly I about lost it laughing right here.

• Yeah, have to admit I D:'d and then laughed after, dunno if there is a more proper response than 'ah' when that happens. I love Ourania now. :D
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    edited December 2012
    For those of you who are curious as to what happened before the ritual, right after we took the baby, here is a Pastebin, because I have no clue how to format anything on these new forums. Kind of amusing, in its own way.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • What is this 'we' stuff? You don't log in enough.
  • The mother of that child was on deathsight shortly after that ritual D:

Said she drowned in the Pachachachachachacha looking for her baby :(

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Guess she hadn't learned treading in survival yet.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    We looked everywhere for her, tried to send her a tell where she was.  I tried to convince everyone she was Mordycanous in disguise so we could abort the suicide mission :(
  • A true servant of Babel WOULD dress in drag to butcher servants of the Light.

I mean, the next logical step after Magic Mike is Rupaul, right?
  • Kyrra said:
    Guess she hadn't learned treading in survival yet.
    That was colder than arctic blizzards.
  • That is awesome.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • It's sort of funny that most central line of it plot-wise ("Aurora grants you entrance into the Divine Order of Aurora, the Lightbringer. Congratulations!") was also the one that seemed most out-of-place due to that weird "Congratulations!" at the end :P

Awesome log though! Aurora seems like a keeper.
  • That was awesome, @Dunn. I regret missing the storm ritual!
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • Dunn said:
    Forged from cold iron the colour of the night below the earth, this suit of full 
    plate armour covers the body completely. Though quite plain, with neither gold 
    nor shining silver to dazzle the eye, thin slivers of inlaid jade form subtle 
    patterns along the vambraces and greaves. The swirls of deep green upon the 
    breastplate seem abstract at first glance, but upon closer inspection, the voids 
    and gaps among the scattered slices of jade suggest the shape of a spread-winged 
    raven to the eye. Otherwise, the heavy plate is ordinary and serviceable, the 
    thick iron capable of warding a blow or turning a knife with ease. Cunning vents 
    in a few well-protected places assist in ventilation and help keep the weight of 
    the heavy iron armour down. A faint sheen betrays the thin coating of oil upon 
    the iron to prevent rust and keep the full plate in perfect working order.
    It weighs about 225 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Dunn.
    This armour has 27 months of runic empowerment left.

^The armor because the post was too long.
    Accidentally unliked this because I was honestly trying to like it twice.
  • @Corbeaux

This storm was special because we had to defile a Phaestus shrine andddd kill defenders before I could do the ritual on the Babel shrine. Good time.

• Not gonna lie. My storm ritual aftermath wasn't nearly as cool as that.

/jealous

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Jealous. Going to finally pick a patron.
  • @Tagg:
    Didn't know you were a masochist.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I'm trying incredibly hard not to be jealous, but it's not working in the slightest. Trying to stay positive and hoping our god is just quiet because he's busy concocting some other plot to destroy the world or something.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited December 2012
    I'll not post the log of Ourania's maiden coming on to me on the battlements because of the armor shortly after that then...

D:

• Dunn said:
    I'll not post the log of Ourania's maiden coming on to me on the battlements because of the armor shortly after that then...

D:
    You liked being textually harassed.
  • I'll not report it. SO?

• edited December 2012
    Refugees who are planning The City That Shallam Is To Become (TCTSITB for a short, easy to remember acronym) recently held a brainstorming session on what the Government should be. This is a part of the product that I was able to attend!

A Meeting Of Refugees.