R.I.P.

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    When I first heard I had to go look it up and make sure it wasn't a hoax. So sad!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Prince was the best concert I've ever been to. 

On another note... my father is the same age as Prince. think it just goes to show we need to embrace every day and show the love to those we love.

• Something something Bieber...

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Goodbye, Artist formerly known as Prince :cry:
  • Fucking bullshit. :(
  • Sarapis said:
    Fucking bullshit. :(
    It's true, and that is why I hurt this morning... This year has sucked big time for actual musicians for me, some of my legend status' have died.
  • Lemmy, Bowie, Prince.... apocalypse sign? :-1:
    David Bowie and Glenn Frey were the most upsetting for me. :(

• Kayeil said:
    Glenn Frey especially for me...
    Minifie said:
    Kayeil said:
    Glenn Frey especially for me...
    Yeah, the Eagles are in my top five of favorites... Don Henley better live forever, damn it.

Geez! Lonnie Mack died, too. If you don't know who he is, he inspired Jeff Beck and Stevie Ray Vaughan.

• Merle Haggard, too. Dude was a country music legend.

Weird fact: he always said he would die on his birthday, and he did.
    Aesi said:
    Merle Haggard, too. Dude was a country music legend.

Weird fact: he always said he would die on his birthday, and he did.
    Oh wow, that's crazy.

No... 

• Trey said:

Oh, HUNNY
    it's just... too soon. I'm all for making light. but... yeah. I'm not a 'star struck' kind of person.. i've met 'celebrity' before... but Prince is just... something else.

• I haven't been affected by the death of any celebrity. Unless I count being reminded of my own mortality and the state of my current passage through time.

My first reaction after hearing of Prince dying was me wondering about Dave Chapelle's thoughts on the matter. Afterwards, I googled to see whether or not he was gay.

He was a tad before my time but still a super famous dude that left a mark on the world far deeper than me or anyone else I know ever will. R.I.P.
    Vokun said:
    I haven't been affected by the death of any celebrity. Unless I count being reminded of my own mortality and the state of my current passage through time.

My first reaction after hearing of Prince dying was me wondering about Dave Chapelle's thoughts on the matter. Afterwards, I googled to see whether or not he was gay.

He was a tad before my time but still a super famous dude that left a mark on the world far deeper than me or anyone else I know ever will. R.I.P.
    Charlie Murphy already had words.

• Bob Dylan, Prince, and Soul Asylum.

Three biggest names in music to come out of Minnesota...
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    These stories just make me laugh. Love it.

Some diva guitar solo... 

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Belated, but RIP to Phife Dawg as well.

• edited June 2016
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    For real. 2016 has been a real bitch.
  •         

• Looked up to him alot during my high school and college years, even tried to adopt his style when I used to box (it didn't work). Any time learning about this man is time well spent.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kimbo Slice also apparently died last night. Haven't read anything official, but was rumoured to be heart issues. Ali dying was a huge lose. 2016 has been a rough year for the figures and faces a lot of us grew up admiring and respecting. I'm still not even completely over Robin Williams. Watched Hook the other day and kinda made me sad.