Blademaster sword miscellaneous data repository

Comments

• Novice got Holy Gecko a few months ago.
  • Still waiting for "Blazing Edge".

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Haven't seen a Wind sword in a long time.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Dancing Wind!"

Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and silver, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a double groove carved into the metal. The short tang is encased by a grip of azure cotton in an intricate cross-hatch pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from amethyst, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Lucianus said:
    Whoa... this is a keeper.

Murad exclaims, "I give you White Dragon!"

Forged from a pale alloy of the finest steel and iron, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of saffron snakeskin in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from jade, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Literally spewing hatred at you right now <3
    Huh. Neat.
  • Clarion Tigers:

Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and copper, this blade exhibits a slight curve 
    along its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The short tang is encased by 
    a grip of scarlet snakeskin in an intricate twisting pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal 
    pommel fashioned from silver, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
    At the base of the blade is a thin band of unknown metal that suffuses the sword with a soft 
    crackling glow.

• I saw Lifeless cheetah whenever I was helping a Cyrenian with their blade.

Let me tell you.  They just stared at it and friggin QQ'd.
  • Singing Providence:

Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and pewter, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a channeled groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of indigo cord in an intricate diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from bone, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
  • Perfect Eyes:

Forged from a flame-touched alloy of the finest steel and bronze, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of charcoal silk in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from silver, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
  • Venomous Shadow

Forged from a pale alloy of the finest steel and platinum, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of scarlet silk in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from onyx, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
  • Oren said:
    Venomous Shadow

Forged from a pale alloy of the finest steel and platinum, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of scarlet silk in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from onyx, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
    Looks like they've added some new prefixes. Probably over 21 million name combinations by now.
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • I've been dormant for about a real life year, and have had the blade since then. It's not new, but maybe a little more uncommon than the rest.
    Lucianus said:
    Oren said:
    Venomous Shadow

Looks like they've added some new prefixes. Probably over 21 million name combinations by now.
    I doubt there are 4600 different options for each, though I could be wrong.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Lucianus said:
    Oren said:
    Venomous Shadow

I doubt there are 4600 different options for each, though I could be wrong.
    Makarios probably reading this thread, adding new ones as he goes...
    -> Murad exclaims, "I give you Doubtful Ahmets!"
    I'd band it.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Hoping to save up enough for the next (possible) auction for a custom blade name
  • Murad exclaims, "I give you Vital Eagle!"
    Forged from a crimson-tinged alloy of the finest steel and lead, this blade 
    exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow 
    groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of emerald 
    cotton in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel 
    fashioned from ruby, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted 
    weapon.

Don't think this is the one for me, but it's an interesting setup.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Name: Gibbous Dragons (the first word just doesn't fit at all for me)
    Alloy: pale alloy of the finest steel and silver
    Blade Curve: slight
    Groove: Double, carved into blade
    Tang: narrow
    Grip material: indigo cotton
    Grip pattern: intricate knotted pattern
    Pommel shape: pyramidal
    Pommel material: Sapphire

• The funny thing is that I had to get bone for it, but it never is mentioned in the description.
  • edited December 2016
    Aelwe said:
    The funny thing is that I had to get bone for it, but it never is mentioned in the description.
    Na, the non-metal ingredients like flowers, clay, or animal bones influences the color of the blade. Blades that are described as a pale alloy come from using bones as the ingredient.

Golden Clay - Gold color
    Red Clay - Rust color
    Black Clay - Black color
    Nightshade - Blue color
    Cinnabar - Crimson color
    Petrified Bone - Pale color
    Orange Rose - Flame color

edit:
    The rest of the stuff like blade curve, groove type, tang shape, grip material, grip pattern, pommel shape, and pommel material are all random regardless of the ingredient you use.

• Murad exclaims, "I give you Wailing Shadows!"
    Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and silver, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The short tang is encased by a grip of cerulean cord in an intricate diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from diamond, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Who ended up with the custom blade from that auction? What'd they name it?

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
    Two Shadows
    Forged from a golden alloy of the finest steel and iron, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a channeled groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of black snakeskin in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from moonstone, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• Kenway said:
    Who ended up with the custom blade from that auction? What'd they name it?
    @Trey bought it off of the winner (Torrent, I think?) and, as far as I know, hasn't done anything with it yet.
    @Trey
    Bastard

• edited March 2017
    Well, here's the problem. I had a list of <firstword> and <secondword> candidates. However, since I'm the one forging it, I don't have to stick to that naming convention. Can be something like "Pain and Torment", or "Name of the Wind", or "Red Mountain Falling". It can't be too long, but the possibility list opened up drastically.

TL;DR - I can't fucking decide what to name it.

I demand that you only use fire infusions so I can believe it has never cooled from you smithing it.

• Sad.. 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Trey clearly Thunderstorms and Blizzards
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."