A fresh start

Kristal is retiring. I will soon be starting a new character, and I decided this character's life choices will be left to the voters!

Lets get started: What class should I be? Due to the number of poll slots, some classes have to share.

Also, post any ideas you have for the new character and if I like them, I'll add them in! It'll be fun!

Comments

• I voted for Shaman. Because I get a vote too!
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    I went with the Green options simply because I'm Eleusian. Just go Shaman if that's what you want. You don't need us to tell you its okay! 
  • I voted shaman because Kristal voted shaman and it seemed like a good bandwagon to jump on!
  • Shaman, because it's clearly what you want

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Runewarden, because its clearly wh-... wait, what?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Magi. @Aegoth tell her.

• Wow, I see Alchemist and Serpent get no love.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I went shaman...

• @Utianima Is my favorite right now. Liked the topic, didn't vote. No bias there.
  • edited May 2016
    Jester because where's all the Jesters?! Unsure why they're grouped with Occultists in this poll (tarot?). Cyrene is much more fun.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Shaman cuz you do you gurl
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited May 2016
    I chose Sentinel/Druid/Sylvan because I didn't notice you wanted to be a shaman. I just saw Loosis stuff and I clicked it.

After seeing it, I still didn't change my mind. Would have clicked the same thing. Eleusis is great, and Sentinels are the best. Go shaman though, if that's what you really want! Shaman looks great too!
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    edited May 2016
    Kristal said:
    @Utianima Is my favorite right now. Liked the topic, didn't vote. No bias there.
    But I did vote! Check the results for shaman, and you'll see my avatar :) I just didn't comment, that's all.

I had an impulse to vote shaman, as it's probably the class I would choose myself if I were to roll a new char. Noticed after that you also voted shaman, which made me smile.

Good luck on your shaman adventures!

• Why is Shaman so popular? 
  • Mellexo said:
    Why is Shaman so popular? 
    It's everyone's secret Shame-man.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    It's a class that has awesome skills and great flavour, but lacks the utility and straight-forward combat of other classes, which makes it a closet "If I ever make an alt" dream of a lot of people. Also, she said she wanted to try it, so people are supporting that. If she said she wanted to be Serpent, you'd see Serpent love.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.