Blademaster sword miscellaneous data repository

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Chained Daisies

• Good thing Chained isn't a prefix. With all jokes aside. It'd be nice to see some flower/plant names. They have crazy variations in fish/animal nouns. So I don't see why we can't add some more diversity to the list of potential nouns.
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Skye said:
    Chained Daisies
    Pushing Daisies ftw
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Skye said:
    Chained Daisies
    Pushing Daisies ftw
    Like that show, Ahmet?
    Necromancy.
  • Very unusual sword name.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Ethereal Mirror!"

Forged from a flame-touched alloy of the finest steel and nickel, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a runed groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of crimson snakeskin in an intricate diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from ivory, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • Oh they added new descriptors?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Oh they added new descriptors?

Or just really old ones... rarest descriptor I've seen was a girl with Whirling Maelstrom. Haven't seen either of them used in any swords since then.
  • Whoa, that's a super cool name. Would be neat if they added more descriptors.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

• Murad exclaims, "I give you Brave Phoenix!"

Forged from a darkened alloy of the finest steel and pewter, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated
    by a double groove carved into the metal. The short tang is encased by a grip of scarlet snakeskin in an intricate twisting
    pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from ivory, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted
    weapon.

Got extremely lucky today with a second attempt.

• I just realized that with enough dedication and luck, the combination exists where I can take on @Batista old mantle with my formidable blade, Infernal Wraith.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    We do add new names from time to time, I think there's something like 21 million possible combinations of name now.
  • Trey said:
    I just realized that with enough dedication and luck, the combination exists where I can take on @Batista old mantle with my formidable blade, Infernal Wraith.
     I wish the Garden would let us customize the description of our swords now that players can customize (and even name) the desc of their artifact weapons. Especially since there isn't any guarantee that the name you get is exclusive. So you might as well should be able to customize some aspects of your blade's descriptions to make it more personalized. You wouldn't be able to change the blade's name... but changing certain aspects of the desc like be able the alloy, groove, grip, tang shape, pommel, pommel shape, etc. would be nice.
  • My list until I got something I was happy to band:

Murad exclaims, "I give you Brave Monkeys!"
    Forged from a golden alloy of the finest steel and lead, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a deep groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of snowy leather in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from diamond, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Supreme Bulls!"
    Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and platinum, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of vermilion leather in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from emerald, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Soaring Abomination!"
    Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and iron, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of indigo sharkskin in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from peridot, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Flawless Smoke!"
    Forged from a pale alloy of the finest steel and copper, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a runed groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of snowy snakeskin in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from bone, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Unrelenting Crows!"
    Forged from a crimson-tinged alloy of the finest steel and bronze, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a deep groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of ochre sharkskin in an intricate cross-hatch pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from gold, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Six Gorillas!"
    Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and silver, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of cerulean leather in an intricate diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from diamond, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Gallant Star!"
    Forged from a golden alloy of the finest steel and bronze, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a runed groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of red cord in an intricate twisting pattern. Rounding off the grip is a pyramidal pommel fashioned from sapphire, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
  • Murad exclaims, "I give you Sovereign Sapphire!"
    Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and silver, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of snowy cord in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from amethyst, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Multiclassed to BM mainly because sword, but partially because "BM fighting can't be that bad". Was not disappointed with this sword. :D
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Sounds like another name for a fart
  • I hate you because it's a badass name -and- it has a great description.

• Trey said:
    I hate you because it's a badass name -and- it has a great description.

I was informed that this is not something that occurs often, so I am thankful heh
  • First try too wasn't it? I remember you asking about lumps @Merek

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    First try too wasn't it? I remember you asking about lumps @Merek

It was. Doctors have been searching for some time but cannot find the horseshoe lodged up my rectum.
  • edited April 2016
    Infinite Whirlwind

Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and bronze, this blade exhibits a slight curve 
    along its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by 
    a grip of cream leather in an intricate cross-hatch pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel 
    fashioned from gold, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

• Daeir said:
    Singing Winds

Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and gold, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a triple groove 
    carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by a grip of emerald sharkskin in an intricate diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a 
    square pommel fashioned from iron, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

A Windsong family member should wield that!

• I am sorry, Mhaldor.

Blazing Daemon

Forged from a flame-touched alloy of the finest steel and lead, this blade exhibits a soft curve 
    along its length, accentuated by a triple groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by 
    a grip of saffron sharkskin in an intricate diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel 
    fashioned from gold, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

to the humgii with you :O

• OK. Got a keeper. Sorry for double.

Dancing Destiny

Forged from a rust-hued alloy of the finest steel and platinum, this blade exhibits a soft curve 
    along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The long tang is encased by 
    a grip of amber cord in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square 
    pommel fashioned from ruby, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
    It has 249 months of usefulness left.
  • Good name.Long tang. Gemmed pommel. Can't ask for anything more.
  • I've had horrible luck with names so far.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Lifeless Towers!"

Murad exclaims, "I give you Sleeping Jaguars!"

Murad exclaims, "I give you Abiding Wildcats!"
  • Murad exclaims, "I give you Phantom Storm!"

Forged from a crimson-tinged alloy of the finest steel and pewter, this blade exhibits a barely-perceptible curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of burgundy leather in an intricate double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from amethyst, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Better than what I had previously!
  • Oooh! Storm names are rare. It's got an awesome gemmed pommel too. I think the color amethyst really suits the image of a phantom-like storm.
  • Here's my current sword:

Blazing Mercy

Forged from a flame-touched alloy of the finest steel and platinum, this blade exhibits a slight curve along its length,
    accentuated by a runed groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of jade snakeskin in an intricate
    double diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from platinum, affording perfect balance to this
    masterfully crafted weapon.

It's strange getting a sword that has a matching name and description after so many attempts...

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Darkened Rapture!"

Interesting name. Haven't had a sword with Rapture yet. I think this is the first time I've gotten Darkened, too. I don't like the colours for it, though.

Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and pewter, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of amber cotton in an intricate diamond pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from peridot, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.