Is x God still alive?

13»

Comments

• What.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I think Lupus is gone. All his shrines disappeared when he was wounded, and there are dreams of him and Selene added to the list of other deceased gods that Valnurana added to the dreamrealm. Also, Selene's shade comments about wanting to return to her hunter so they may rest in peace together?

There's potential there for a future event, I guess, but every indication for the moment says he is gone.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    I think Lupus is gone. All his shrines disappeared when he was wounded, and there are dreams of him and Selene added to the list of other deceased gods that Valnurana added to the dreamrealm. Also, Selene's shade comments about wanting to return to her hunter so they may rest in peace together?

There's potential there for a future event, I guess, but every indication for the moment says he is gone.
    But you can still be a creeper and go watch Him sleep. He's definitely still there, and alive, even if He's never going to wake up.
  • Seems highly unlikely that nothing is going to still happen with Lupus. They won't just leave him there as a sleeping room item forever.
  • edited December 2012
    The statue of the fallen deity, Khalas the Wanderer, stands here, perfectly preserved by the power of Sarapis, the Logos.

I'm not so sure about that, Iocun....
  • A statue that's pretty much meant as a reminder for eternity is a bit different from just a sleeping wounded god in a room though.
  • As far as comparisons, the closest one for Lupus would be Pandemonium, who slept in the Eileithyian Tree for many years while recovering from his injuries.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Maya said:
    As far as comparisons, the closest one for Lupus would be Pandemonium, who slept in the Eileithyian Tree for many years while recovering from his injuries.
    That's what I was thinking when I said about possibilities for a future event. That would be pretty nifty.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Kyrra: Honestly, you could say that of any divine role, whether they've "died" or otherwise. Aurora and Deucalion, for example.

If a role is ever needed, it'll happen.

• When Lord Pandemonium slept in the Eileithyian Tree for centuries, the Aegeans actively kept care of the tree, along with the surviving Erisians. It provided quite a lot of activity and I remember as a very young person in Achaea following the tree about as we carted it from the Temple to a player's house in Ashtan. In reality, I suspect anyone who seriously tried to attack us might have found Lord Aegis Himself dealing with them but it was terribly exciting for Jamethiel to be involved in these actions.
  • Have you guys considered that over the next decade, Achaea's history is going to become as riddled with bizarre Divine plot twists as one of those weird comic books?
  • @Tvistor Yeah. It's already pretty riddled though, in my opinion - some of the lesser known/influential Gods have gone, it might almost be the powers that be are cleaning the board...

• I miss Lupus! But a sleeping Lupus is better than a dead Lupus. Should also make for interesting events in the future, such as when He wakes and realises what happened with His Beloved.
    "All men must die.. But first we'll live."
  • It's going to be just like Romeo and Juliet.