Character / Player look alikes

Does anyone else look like the way you describe your character as looking?

Comments

• Thick arms and powerful legs extend from a stocky muscular frame.  His head and face are covered in strands of matted and dread locked jet black hair.  Hammers for hands, Eivans' fists have been hardened to steel by the
    many hours spent working underground. His head and willpower have hardened equally. Eivan is solid.  His thick broad chest and large shoulders balance a Dwarven head that is hidden behind a thick and tangled beard.  His face holds a large pair of expressive green eyes that are often the only visible sign of emotion beneath a measured stoic disposition.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Aodfionn, almost to a t. Ormgrim or some Orc from one of the Warcraft games.

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Closest to Trey is probably Peter Facinelli, when he was on that godawful-but-I-love-it Fastlane TV series.

• edited April 2016
    Sarathai probably looks a bit like me, except a lot older, but not so much that we're the same. Just small similarities, like eye colour.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Kenway looks like me almost exactly (well used to anyways) because I was super lame when I started playing and just played as myself. Now he is all torn up and burned and more of his own character.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • I dunno who this is but she reminds me of Adaele.:) Cept Ada is a Rajamalan and blue gold cat eyes.:3 

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria

Yupp, that's Uti.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Although Jodie Foster in the '90s adaption of Anna and the King was my pick for a long while, lately I've been getting a lot of comparisons to this lovely lady:

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Grandue has a little bit longer of a beard but this is pretty close. 
  • My character looks nothing like me except being a tall, lanky person. What would be the fun in that! I can look like me every day! 

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Skye was supposed to be a darker, blue-eyed Anne Hathaway... but I think she's put on a bit more weight since then >_>

• @Skye
     Well, Anne Hathaway's currently pregnant, so....still accurate? *duck*

• Someone mentioned to me that my character looked like this one. I denied it, someone else pointed it out to me. I compared images and description, now I can't get it out of my head.

She is a beautiful siren. Alabaster skin follows the supple curves of her petite and fine-boned body. Hip length, thick golden-white hair sweeps back from her round face in a half braid. Smaller braids with delicate flower beads and bird bells rest within her loose tresses. Almond shaped, hazy jewel-green eyes, gaze from beneath her fine arched, chocolate colored eyebrows. Her small button nose sits crooked just above her lush, strawberry lips. Exquisite, floral henna designs travel up her right arm and over her collarbone. Fingertips on both hands are wound in medical bandages soaked in mending salve.

Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    So...you're roleplaying Taylor Momsen?
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • I haven't really looked at @Aerek in game before, but I always pictured him something like this.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Shirsz probably resembles an unfriendly-looking Cara Delevingne in general expression if not exactly in description. (Because I suck at describing people's faces and such)

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• @Madelyne That made me laugh. A lot.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I didn't design my character after anyone in particular, but if I had to choose a particular real life person that came close, it'd probably be Sunny Red Bear, but with blue eyes instead. You probably wouldn't have heard of her unless you know a lot about the native american entertainment industry (actors, music artists, models, etc).

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Alastyn said:
    @Madelyne That made me laugh. A lot.
    I think she won the thread with that one.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Aerek said:
    So...you're roleplaying Taylor Momsen?
    Lol no way, she is way too cutesy.

• ^Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy 15, since I forgot to post it.

After back-and-forth picture swapping, this is what we decided on for @Lala :)
    (in her Atavian form anyway)