AA - Achaeans Australia

Comments

• So, sneak into Moorings on Cavill and knock loudly on every door at the crack of dawn until I find which one you're in and wake you up?
  • Joke's on you! I'll be the only room that isn't answered by a cranky resident.
  • I'm still not completely sure if I'll be down on Friday night or early on Saturday morning. But probably the latter.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Tahquil said:
    Joke's on you! I'll be the only room that isn't answered by a cranky resident.
    You're not a morning person, are you?

Morning people are evil.
  • Hell naw. Being able to sleep through mostly everything is a quirk of my medication.
  • Tahquil said:
    Hell naw. Being able to sleep through mostly everything is a quirk of my medication.
    I wake up to a dog 3 streets down farting. I wish I could sleep through stuff :(
  • Some pictures from my road trip in 2012, I really miss Australia :anguished: Living like a homeless person in a car really builds character along with getting sunburnt during the day and freezing to death during the night.

http://imgur.com/a/eoO6z
    My first thought on the first picture..."Did you take a picture with Australian's longest gay road?".
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.

• GET PUMPED!
  • Baby bird has landed! The apartment looks awesome! So much room for activities.
  • Is there a couch?
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

• Three! But like, 2-3 seaters ones and a daybed. MIght not be comfortable for very tall people.
  • Also, anyone in the Goldcoast friday night want to grab some food? I'm starving. Shoot me a message.
  • I suppose I should consider starting to pack.

And doing a few motorbike maintenance things. Sigh, not enough time to actually wash my bike...
  • I fly out at 8:10 be there 10 something tonight anyone doing stuff late?
  • I'm probably going to arrive around 8-9AM tomorrow.

• @Minifie Flying from Melbourne?

• edited April 2016
    Wyd said:
    @Minifie Flying from Melbourne?
    Indeed! virgin Gate 2 :p@wyd
  • Hah, same flight then :D

• edited April 2016
    Wyd said:
    Hah, same flight then :D
    Sick, I'm the ponyta shirt guy at the charging ports because #yolo

what row btw?
  • Rofl. Chances.
  • (If you're in economy and don't at least ask for the exit row, you're doing it wrong.)

• (I book into wing seats. Because if something goes wrong I want to watch it. :naughty:)
  • @wyd found, definitely feeling less anxious now (even if I can talk a person's ear off!)
  • Sarathai said:
    (If you're in economy and don't at least ask for the exit row, you're doing it wrong.)
    The trick isn't to book the exit row, because they charge more, but arrive earlier and instead of using the machine to check in, check in with the person and ask if there's any exit rows available. Usually there is and they won't charge for it. 
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • All checked in at the hotel, and dealing with the ever pressing concern of trying to find the power points.

Time for a nap before meeting you all tomorrow.

• #1 item to bring with you: a powerboard.
  • Charge ALL the things!

Took me a while to get my GPS up and running again (I rarely use it) and now I have it and my battery bank charging... I must also remember to pack the aforementioned powerboard.

As long as I don't sleep in, I hope to be there maybe at 9am or so?

(lol, me, not sleep in. I'm totes gonna sleep in - watch)
  • Breakfast bought, as well as slightly less crap coffee.

Send me a message IG when people are up and about and I'll head on over

• I'm awake too now, so I'm down when people are ready
  • I'm there!