Signatures !

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
edited April 2016 in The Blank Canvas

A lot of us have CoAs, but I'm curious what your character's signature would look like if they were to sign off without a signet ring. I think Skye's looks something like that. 

Comments

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    "Sir motherfuckin' Aerek" in block print.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    maybe not this big...

• Marisella has a bit of messy scribbling handwriting.

• all the fancy curls! But still slightly reserved. I leave out the hearts for official stuff.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    @Antonius

But really, with as much as I drive a desk these days, you'd be lucky if you could read it.

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Most likely something like this

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.

• Mighty fine handwriting that Ryzeth has.
  •       

• That's about right.
  • Just gone jester... so wingdings.
  • edited April 2016
    I always thought Araval would have beaten good penmanship into Tahquil when teaching her how to write. Big capital letters for names or page starts, thin lines, slanted, easy to read.

(Herr von Muellerhoff font)

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Phone so useful for doing this sort of thing haha. I actually like attempting to sign for my characters as a way to try and get a handle on their personalities etc. Since most people seem to sign their full name, I think this is what Skye's looks like if she signs off in full

• edited April 2016
    This makes me wish I still had my Bamboo.
  • Ryzeth said:

Mighty fine handwriting that Ryzeth has.
    Forging my signature!!!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

This is it, just without the loopy bits on the M and less slanted. I tried to actually do it on my touchscreen, but a stylus just doesn't have the same feel as a pen on paper.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited April 2016
    This was fun to play with and figure out...

• That is, like, the most calming shade of blue. And a pretty signature too!
  • Piera said:
    That is, like, the most calming shade of blue. And a pretty signature too!
    Crediting "teacher's handwriting" there.  ;)
  • I can't wait to play "who's the medical doctor in real life" with these signatures (assuming they decide to do a handwritten version rather than using fonts).