Credit Trade

So.  I saw that there were like trade threads for trading aetolian credits for Achaean credits and what not.  This is a little different, but not much from the usual (i guess)

I would like to buy an IRE membership, at about 60 CR per month.  I'd be willing to go up to 65 CR per month.  I'll also let you know, a month in advance if I can't actually pay for the next month.  If it comes to the point that the person can't actually pay for the membership anymore, I'll probably post here again.

<Also on that note: Probably trading credits for the NO BRAINER credit package for about 140-145 CR.

In total, on the low end, 200 CR is what I'd pay to get them, if you find the prices negotiable please send me a message in game or on the forums!

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• So for $75 (no brainer + 1 month elite) you will give 200 credits?

If someone has elite, they can get 280 credits off the website + 4 humgii racing tickets for $70, so that isn't such a hot deal.

• Hrm.  Guess I didn't really think about that.  I was just going off of no promotions.  Admittedly, I could just wait until next month to see if promotions drop but...

I'd be willing to go up to 230 CR, or 1.55 million gold for this.  Yes, it isn't as 'hot a deal' as buying yourself a ton of credits, but you'd be helping me out to get to my first artie.
  • Might be able to help out but gotta wait for my next paycycle in a few weeks. 
  • Also, you need to be logged into someone's account on the website to buy memberships for them.. So uhh.. Probably not something anyone would do.

• Oh.  Well then.  #WhoopsyDaisy.

Glad I only got the no brainer package then. <span>:dissapointed:</span>
  • Cynlael said:
    Also, you need to be logged into someone's account on the website to buy memberships for them.. So uhh.. Probably not something anyone would do.
    Nope, you don't!

• But yeah, someone would have to be incredibly generous to agree to this, knowing most promotions would probably be better value for them.

• Ya, you do.

• Weird, okay they've changed it. I've done it in the past.

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Yeah, I wanted to surprise someone with an elite membership once. Couldn't do it. Was sad.
  • Try doing it by email? They've shown willingness to let people buy multiple month/year-long subscriptions by email, they might be receptive to gift subscriptions.
  • I've bought elite for people before so it's definitely been changed at some point. 

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited April 2016
    Aereidhna said:
    Try doing it by email? They've shown willingness to let people buy multiple month/year-long subscriptions by email, they might be receptive to gift subscriptions.
    Wait wot. You can do this? :open_mouth:
    Huh. Neat.
  • Cynlael said:

Ya, you do.
    I love that the two bookmarks you have for firefox is Imperian Combat and the Less Aggressive Menace in the Rants section of the forums
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • Lol I barely use firefox, those bookmarks are from like 3 years ago ._.  - only ever use it when I'm uploading a log/picture that's large in size, cause my chrome likes to take forever/lag out for some reason.