Veil

13»

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Dortheron said:
    Austere said:
    Two pages and already a derail. I'm all for deleting veils.  Hell, I'm even okay if they don't refund anyone that has had it over 1 rl year [this includes me]. It's going to be better for all interactions, including combat.  Slowing power creep and opening up people to actual consequences for their actions is never a bad thing.  

With that said, can we get an admin response to this?  Pretty please.  No point in this turning into another 6 page thread just to end with a "Not something we're looking at doing currently". I believe both sides of the spectrum have had a chance to throw out their opinion. There is no point in letting us continue to squabble over this.  @Tecton
    This isn't the first time I've seen a post about Veil's and it most likely won't be the last. It's a hot button topic that gets thrown around every now and then and both sides of the argument hasn't changed since I've started paying attention, except for possibly the inclusion of the ethereal shrouds being a thing now. Unless They state otherwise, it's best to assume that it's not something they're going to change any time soon. I could be wrong though!
    Which is why it's probably easier to just close this topic instead of allowing it to continue to fall into whatever is happening here. .  There are probably 4000 posts on the subject of veils.  I don't think anyone here is going to say something that hasnt be said in the past at some point or another. I understand the desire to get a fresh point of view,  but veils aren't a new issue. Probably best if they just acknowledge it or deny it and move on,  whether you agree or disagree. No pointing in letting us continue to fight over something if there is no intention to adjust it.  
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Trey said:
    Kayeil said:
    Trey said:
    Kayeil said:
    I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you implying that this has something to do with you, even when I didn't mention your name whatsoever?

EDIT: But I mean, if the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it, I guess.
    Who else would it be about? Don't play stupid. The thing is, it's not even remotely accurate because I wouldn't consider any one of you family; Quite frankly, I've never been around such a toxic group of people in my entire life. This wouldn't be the first time you've made an insult to me on forums, via private message, or even in tells because I don't meet your standard of what a "cool" person is like.
    A casual perusal of my inbox indicates that I've never insulted you in PMs, I regularly delete my sent folder or I'd be able to see if I'd done that, either. The fact that you saw the contents of that link and IMMEDIATELY came to the conclusion that it somehow fit you is somewhat telling, though.
    Right because you'd totally post something completely off topic like that for no reason other than to insult me, the only female people are being assholes to in this thread. Unless of course you're insulting Shirszae? You can keep playing stupid and act like you have no idea what you're doing. I came here to talk about the topic, VEILS, if you want to insult me there's PM's and other more appropriate threads for it.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    Trey said:
    Kayeil said:
    Trey said:
    Kayeil said:
    I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you implying that this has something to do with you, even when I didn't mention your name whatsoever?

Who else would it be about? Don't play stupid. The thing is, it's not even remotely accurate because I wouldn't consider any one of you family; Quite frankly, I've never been around such a toxic group of people in my entire life. This wouldn't be the first time you've made an insult to me on forums, via private message, or even in tells because I don't meet your standard of what a "cool" person is like.
    A casual perusal of my inbox indicates that I've never insulted you in PMs, I regularly delete my sent folder or I'd be able to see if I'd done that, either. The fact that you saw the contents of that link and IMMEDIATELY came to the conclusion that it somehow fit you is somewhat telling, though.
    Right because you'd totally post something completely off topic like that for no reason other than to insult me, the only female people are being assholes to in this thread. Unless of course you're insulting Shirszae? You can keep playing stupid and act like you have no idea what you're doing. I came here to talk about the topic, VEILS, if you want to insult me there's PM's and other more appropriate threads for it.
    Well I mean we're already in here, though.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Trey said:
    Kayeil said:
    Trey said:
    Kayeil said:
    Trey said:
    Kayeil said:

Well I mean we're already in here, though.
    If you have nothing better to do with your life, by all means flame away.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

This discussion has been closed.