Iron Elite Membership - Can we have higher "enterprise" level plans?

124»

Comments

• Dochitha said:
    I thought we could have subscription plans that goes all the way up to hundreds per month.
    If you want to spend hundreds per month on the game, buy credit packages. If you then want increased experience gain and critical hit rate, convert those credits into Mayan Crowns and buy the elixirs that do precisely that.
  • edited March 2016
    Antonius said:
    Dochitha said:
    I thought we could have subscription plans that goes all the way up to hundreds per month.
    If you want to spend hundreds per month on the game, buy credit packages. If you then want increased experience gain and critical hit rate, convert those credits into Mayan Crowns and buy the elixirs that do precisely that.
    Yeah, that's a great workaround, which is a point supportive of having a subscription that saves all the trouble. Not like it has to be done, I am just throwing out ideas. But you are probably their top 10 customers so what you said has a lot of weight. You are probably right this is a bad idea.

EDIT: Can we have SOW bought by credits or gold (whatever the gold sink thread suggested, off topic, don't discuss this..)
  • edited March 2016

Sobriquet said:
    Dochitha said:
    Lately I've been thinking about upgrading the game,.

That's where I stopped reading. Never a good idea as a non admin to come out the blocks firing shots such as that.
    What did I type...more like upgrading character Dochitha...You didn't imbibe absinthe on me.. did you?