Clan system updates

2»

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I don't see why 'one-room subs houses maybe not.'  Just make it so that a family can only have one official manor or something like that. That way people can slowly begin to build theirs up while also being able to work with the added benefits that a clan-owned house would bring. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    I don't see why 'one-room subs houses maybe not.'  Just make it so that a family can only have one official manor or something like that. That way people can slowly begin to build theirs up while also being able to work with the added benefits that a clan-owned house would bring. 
    Now I know that I am new to this but for example say a family clan brought an estate, where would the land be located? Also would there ever be the problem of ever running out of space to have Estates or clan halls etc?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Harken said:
    Shirszae said:
    Now I know that I am new to this but for example say a family clan brought an estate, where would the land be located? Also would there ever be the problem of ever running out of space to have Estates or clan halls etc?
    The same as regular housing, the in-subs plots or out of subs plots.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Harken said:
    Shirszae said:
    The same as regular housing, the in-subs plots or out of subs plots.
    Ahhhhhhhhh Ok
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    So I not-so-recently signed my OOS house over to a clan trust, but now I'm discovering that even as the clan head, there's a lot of functionality that appears broken or missing. So far, I'm not able to create new rooms, can't use HOUSING LIST or HOUSING ROOM LIST to get ID#s, and am not considered the "owner" in regard to placing furniture. It also nuked the library when the plot was transferred, but we did get that fixed without loss.

I've a few bugs reports in the wind, but I figured I'd check here if any other clan housing owners had experience or tips. Are there different commands or ways I need to be going about these things?
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • As clan head you should be able to create new rooms and place furniture as usual. I've done both things as clan head of a clan with housing in Hashan when I was there. HOUSING LIST and HOUSING ROOM LIST also worked for me. Have you submitted bugs for these?
  • Curious, and the HELP file states only democratic clans can have clan housing, but sometimes files are out of date, idk, but, just want confirmation, can family clans have clan housing?

• To the best of my knowledge the help scroll is correct, only democratic clans can have clan housing. If you family clan is democratic clan it can own a clan house, otherwise it cannot.

• Once set as a family clan:

* The clan can not be renamed.

* The clan will be democratic.

* Can not be dissolved.

* Can not be reverted to a regular clan.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• @Argwin @Iaxus

Ah, blhoshf, I'm been skimming and scanning so many files of recent I didn't connect the two. Thank you!!