[Mudlet] Elixsum and Venomsum expansion

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
edited March 2016 in Curing Systems and Scripts
I didn't really like the output of IR LIQUID and I didn't like that elixsum/venomsum did not show me what I was missing, so I wrote a script to do just that.

Clicky

ETA: it just replaces VENOMSUM, ELIXSUM and IR LIQUID
I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• [ERROR:] object:<elixsum gagoff> function:<Trigger178>
             <[string "elixsum = {..."]:81: attempt to call global 'pairsByKeys' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<vsum disable> function:<Trigger9060>
             <[string "function Trigger9060()..."]:4: attempt to call global 'pairsByKeys' (a nil 
    value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<vsum disable> function:<Trigger9060>
             <[string "function Trigger9060()..."]:4: attempt to call global 'pairsByKeys' (a nil 
    value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<evsum rift disable> function:<Trigger9070>
             <[string "function Trigger9070()..."]:5: attempt to call global 'pairsByKeys' (a nil 
    value)>
             <[string "function Trigger9070()..."]:5: attempt to call global 'pairsByKeys' (a nil 
    value)>
    value)>
    value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<esum disable> function:<Trigger9066>
             <[string "function Trigger9066()..."]:4: attempt to call global 'pairsByKeys' (a nil 
    value)>

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2016
    lol oops. I knew i forgot something. One sec and I'll re-upload.

New clicky! My bad! I forget that pairsByKeys isn't an included function in stock Mudlet.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Does this work on any page length?  I have always used your scripts in the past, and they have always worked great for a longer page length config,  but the one I have now for vials really hates my settings. 

Regardless, kudos. It's beautiful.
    edited March 2016
    I use the max pagelength, so all of my scripts work with that.
    If it comes down to it and someone is having real issues and doesn't want to swap, I'll go back through and release a newer version though.
  • still no pairsbykeys
    edited March 2016
    wtf. Ok, I can fix this, I swear.

CLICKY stop hating me dropbox.

Ok, this time I exported, imported onto a clean profile, uploaded, downloaded twice, re-imported to another clean profile twice, and then posted this one.