Seeking a male vocalist.

Ideally I'd want @Lynara, since this Achaean parody I have in mind was something he asked for. You don't need to sing; it's... technically rap. I think? Mostly. And it's humour, so if you want to sing badly on purpose, can be worked in!

If you are one of those people who is female, but has a male-sounding voice for whatever reason, that works!
Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π

Comments

• I could totally do this, maybe, probably?

why not, if you can't find someone with talent you can ask me :P
  • @Sylvaria I may have someone, someone nobody else likely thought of, and would probably not have seen this here - but who knows? If something happens, I might ask if you're still available. :)

Thank you for replying, at least.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Sylvaria said:
    I could totally do this, maybe, probably?

She said it was rap... Talent not required

• Szanthax said:
    Sylvaria said:

This is one of the more close-minded posts you've had. There are some rappers out there that are talented as hell keeping the genre worth attention. Not everyone is Lil Wayne-levels of terrible.

• Trey said:
    Szanthax said:
    Sylvaria said:

This is one of the more close-minded posts you've had. There are some rappers out there that are talented as hell keeping the genre worth attention. Not everyone is Lil Wayne-levels of terrible.
    I wouldn't consider a rapper a vocalist khehe. :expressionless: 

I was really joking... I was trying to find a video of jimmy fallon doing a speed rap but couldn't find it on my phone. I watched an interview with Jonah Hill and he was saying he was on a plane with Ice Cube and Channing Tatum and they were basically just hanging out and shooting the shit. I guess the discussion went over to rap music and Jonah Hill asked Ice Cube "Who's the best rapper of all time?" and Ice Cube says "Me Motherfucker!"

Ha.. awesome.

• also... if i have to try to listen to Tyga or Rae Sremmurd again... I swear to god.

• Aesop rock is pretty great. 
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    *cough*luda*cough*
    Huh. Neat.
  • Reasonable Doubt-era Jay Z would like to have a word with all of you.

And @Trey I would recommend you to listen to Wayne's mixtape 'No Ceilings.' Its one of his best.
  • edited February 2016
    Seriously. There are some very talented artists in the genre. 

Plenty of that are actually successful outside of the music industry as well. I wouldn't dismiss them too quickly!

Can't go wrong with Nas, though. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Piera said:
    Reasonable Doubt-era Jay Z would like to have a word with all of you.

And @Trey I would recommend you to listen to Wayne's mixtape 'No Ceilings.' Its one of his best.
    I'll give it a shot, but I'm not expecting much. I've listened to a lot of his stuff, and the only song attributed to him that I like (Believe Me) is really predominantly Drake doing the vocals. 

• Oops, quick post-edit: No Ceilings, or Dedication 2. Either is pretty güd.

On an unrelated note, TLOP was amazing though raving about albums is not exactly the point of this thread! So I'll just leave it at that.
  • Piera said:
    Oops, quick post-edit: No Ceilings, or Dedication 2. Either is pretty güd.

On an unrelated note, TLOP was amazing though raving about albums is not exactly the point of this thread! So I'll just leave it at that.
    I tried, I just can't. Gave both a full listen through and there isn't a single song I want to listen to twice.