Sword & Board Infernal

The sword and shield combination actually sounds sort of cool.  What is it like to PvP with, how do they bash and is it a speed and affliction class, a limb damage class or something else?
Murad exclaims, "I give you Questing Cats!"

Comments

• Good to pvp, great bashing, and yes to the rest of your questions.

• Can anyone point me to an S&B combat log? I'm having trouble finding logs by class type.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Questing Cats!"
  • I feel like some of your threads can be posts in the 'Quick questions' 'Quick Combat questions' threads. There are also a lot of posts on S&B combat, don't know the links but give search a go
  • This is Paladin, not Infernal but you get the idea

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/c90fb4d3

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited February 2016
    @Atalkez: That was a really neat read. What are the conditions on that insta-kill at the end?
    (Party): Kondar says, "Anyone else a little terrified of Astrika right now?"
    (Party): Volan says, "No groin strikes please."

Ryldagh falls in a blaze of silver to Astrika, Acolyte of Cruelty's sword, Dark Gorillas.
    (Cyrene): Ahmet says, "Buahahaha."
    (Cyrene): Jayden says, "Hehehehe."
    (Cyrene): Ahmet says, "I am the evil Astrika, warrior of Mhaldor! Bow to my vicious blade, Dark Gorillas!"
  • Broken head and hellsight.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Weeeeeeiiiiiiird. Knights here are so much different from what I've seen before, it's so cool.
    (Party): Kondar says, "Anyone else a little terrified of Astrika right now?"
    (Party): Volan says, "No groin strikes please."

Ryldagh falls in a blaze of silver to Astrika, Acolyte of Cruelty's sword, Dark Gorillas.
    (Cyrene): Ahmet says, "Buahahaha."
    (Cyrene): Jayden says, "Hehehehe."
    (Cyrene): Ahmet says, "I am the evil Astrika, warrior of Mhaldor! Bow to my vicious blade, Dark Gorillas!"