Tis the Season

What have people given you for Logosmas this year.....

So far I've gotten several stockings, a Naga house item, and a customized gem of cloaking and numerous lottery tickets in several lotteries. 

Thank you @Kondar , @Mycen , Laetetia, Zaeden and @Artanis also any others I'm forgetting. It's late. My bad sorry I still <3 you 

Comments

• Few stockings, discussed in the stocking thread. That's it so far but we're over yet!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • A can of diddly squat.

That's right! It now comes in a caaaan!!

JK. I got one random lottery ticket so far.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I got a bunch of decay messages.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Stockings and lottery tickets. Thanks! (I assume you know who you are)

The people I ought to give things to already have everything :/
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Lots of lottery tickets. A stocking from @Peak, and one from @Skarash. A crated lion cub from @Gamden.

Thanks to everyone for the lottery tickets, and to the guys mentioned above for your gifts!

Also lots of generosity from people while I've been trying to put together a lottery for Lady Pandora's Order that we'll be holding a bit later. Couldn't do it without everyone who has helped so far, whether it be donations or discounts!  <3
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited December 2015
    I've gotten stockings from @Kondar, @Zaeden and @Braun.. so many wonderful gifts in those..  Three awesome vials with reactions on them from @Deladan, love them so much.  A wonderful pendant from @Zaeden.  
    An amazing ic family that does anything we can for each other.   Oh.. and tons of lottery tickets from @Deladan and @Artanis..  You guys keep the feeling of what this time of year is all about.  Love you all!!!

If I missed anyone  I'm sorry...  so many gifts and ones given it's hard to keep track
  • Thanks guys!!!!  There will be more to come as well!
  • Sandriel hasn't received anything, but he has been giving out armor to every new player I can find. I think I've only seen one of them log back in, though. Novice attrition is astonishingly high.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I've gotten a few stockings, a crated caribou fawn from @Dairon, and a crated seal pup from @Ariettie.

I'm anxiously awaiting when I can give presents to @Kythra and @Jhui because they are being sneaky and elusive.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Obligatory bah humbug.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • I got a custom description given to me by @Morzakai I honestly don't know what to say... I kinda had a mini heartattack... still a bit speechless. Thanks man. 

Today I got surprised with two stockings from @Gamden<3

They both had a crated seal pup inside. I also got a box of wooden parts, some gold, plants, and commodities.

Got two more stockings from @Gamden! He's a sweetie. :3  I got gold, plants, commodities, Seftonium, 10 humgii tickets, and a top hat.

Then he gifted me his crated wobbly camel calf to hopefully trade for a jackal pet! <3