Having trouble connecting?

TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
Looks like the DDoSers are here again. We're enforcing some pretty tight firewall rules to block it for this very moment, which -may- result in legitimate traffic getting blocked. If you're having issues connecting, please let me know (tecton@achaea.com) and I'll try to sort it out so you can connect.

Comments

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    That's almost a relief, given that I thought my work had finally gone and blocked achaea.com and I was going to cry.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    I thought it was my work blocking my connection too! It seems to be working now though. :)
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Should be mostly resolved now!
  • They're just trying to stop me from being a pretty dragon... :( stop slowing the team down they got real work to do you ddosers!!!!

• Brilliant! I only had issues with the forums though, thanks Tecton! :D

• I tried logging in on my phone today and that wasn't about to happen. 

I'm pretty sure it's the same losers from Aardwolf that have a bot voting for them that they have l337 h4x0ring Achaea, but that's all speculation.
  • I dont trust those fuckers at Aardwolf, who the hell would Ddos attack a mud server..unless its the enemy!

The voting of theirs is rigged anyways...yeah thats right i said it!

• Have you met Achaeans? It's probably someone who disagrees with someone else or that something was changed without consulting them.
  • Would these attack contribute to being laggy?

• ^ Yes, no doubt.

https://grahamcluley.com/2015/12/phantomsquad-threatens-xbox-live-psn-this-christmas/

Reckon a PhantomSquad member plays Aardwolf or is a disgruntled Achaean? :)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."