[Mudlet] Another denizen targeting script

Comments

• Certain clockwork denizens give amnesia, iirc.
  • Lavakhi said:
    Certain clockwork denizens give amnesia, iirc.
    If that was the case I wasn't getting any message for it wearing off, and it wasn't being picked up.

• Amnesia doesn't wear off or give a message. It just eats the next input.
  • edited November 2015
    Tahquil said:
    Amnesia doesn't wear off or give a message. It just eats the next input.
    Okay, that would make some sense. My attacks are usually around 1.3 seconds though, so I guess the script gets confused on the amnesia? If I hit manually during the period it's not attacking it's fine.

• Valkyn said:
    Tahquil said:
    Amnesia doesn't wear off or give a message. It just eats the next input.
    Okay, that would make some sense. My attacks are usually around 1.3 seconds though, so I guess the script gets confused on the amnesia? If I hit manually during the period it's not attacking it's fine.
    Command is sent via svo. Command gets eaten. Then it waits until either you regain balance (from manually attacking, losing, then regaining again) or a timer failsafe, which is apparently longer than you expect.

Figure out which attack is doing it, trigger it to tell SVO you have amnesia. Should solve that.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Thanks. :)

• edited November 2015
    Me ... again. I'm starting to really love this script, even the changes like having to start it every room.

It says you can separate two things you want to happen on attack with the / key, but I get this?

keneanung: attackcommand is now wield lash shield/garrote
    Alias "keneanungki" will now execute: "wield lash shield"
    I do not recognise anything called that here. (tried to garrote)

/ isn't my command separator, and I can use it anywhere else in Achaea fine, so I'm not sure what's going wrong.

• / is the command separator for aliases, regardless of your configured command separator, so sounds like it's trying to garrote the wrong thing.

• hrm, okay right I think I understand what it meant.

• Working now, thanks @Antonius!

• You lash out at a palace servant with your whip, stripping his translucent shield.
    I missed that altogether.

Can't figure out what this is about though, it's been doing it since I changed the bashing attack. Does it send the alias in plain text maybe?

• Not sure why it's not razing:

3061h, 4494m, 15286e, 18074w x-kconfig bashing
    keneanung: Bashing is on
    keneanung: Automatic fleeing is on
    keneanung: Warning at a security threshhold of 500 health
    keneanung: Fleeing at a security threshhold of 300 health
    keneanung: Attack is set to thornrend
    keneanung: Autoraze is on
    keneanung: Special attack on shielding is set to pierce
    keneanung: Razing shields with rage is on
    keneanung: Currently using this battlerage strategy: simple
    keneanung: Currently using this system: auto
    keneanung: Considering loyals for fallback targets is off

keneanung: Version: v.7

A nearly invisible magical shield forms around a flail-wielding gnoll sentry.
    3363h, 4076m, 17170e, 12919w x-
    You have no daegger anywhere in the realms.
    3430h, 4076m, 17170e, 12919w x-
    You have recovered equilibrium. (2.809s)
    3430h, 4076m, 17170e, 12925w ex-
    A dizzying beam of energy strikes you as your attack rebounds off of a flail-wielding gnoll sentry's shield.
    3430h, 4076m, 17170e, 12925w x-
    A flail-wielding gnoll sentry twirls his flail expertly as he cuts into you with its razor-sharp edges.
    3189h, 4076m, 17170e, 12925w x-(-241h, 6.6%) 
    You may drink another health or mana elixir. (4.42s)
    3189h, 4076m, 17170e, 12925w x-
    You have recovered equilibrium. (1.692s)
    3189h, 4076m, 17170e, 12925w ex-
    You command the razor-edged thorny vines around you to lash out and rend the flesh of a flail-
    wielding gnoll sentry.
    [Rage]: +5.2. Total: 41.2
  • Irixel said:
    You have no daegger anywhere in the realms.
    3430h, 4076m, 17170e, 12919w x-
    That sounds like pierce is not the correct command for a viridian.
  • Looks like it has the wrong syntax. It's trying to use an ability called pierce to raze shields, but that's an Apostasy ability: You have no daegger anywhere in the realms.
  • It's the battlerage razer, unless I'm misunderstanding this ability?

Pierce (Battlerage)                           Known: Yes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Syntax:            PIERCE <target>
    Works on/against:  Denizens
    Resource:          17 rage
    Details:
    This ability requires the viridian form, allowing you to expend your rage through a thorny vine that 
    will pierce through a denizen's shield.
  • battlerage attacks are recognized automatically and don't need to be set. Turn off normal shieldrazing and just leave razing with rage on. You didn't have enough rage to raze in that log.
  • Gotcha, thanks.
  • You'll want to 'Synchronize shear windwhip'  to break shields. Relying on having enough rage to break the shield isn't a good strategy.
  • Submitted a bug on that like 4+ months ago on my Sylvan, never got fixed.

*******************************[ Bug Details ]*******************************

Bug ID: 20966

Category: Protocol Status: Untested

Report Text:

In response to BUG 20799, its GMCP.Char.Skills.Info, obtained by doing sendGMCP([[Char.Skills.Get {"group": "battlerage", "name": "pierce"}]]) in Mudlet. The GMCP entry contains the syntax and info for the DAEGGER PIERCE ability, not Sylvan's pierce ability

Report Appends:

Solution Text:

*******************************************************************************

• I'd like to thank Keneanung for this. Makes my life easier.
  • Really enjoy using this. Is there a way to make it resume attacks after being knocked prone, like it does with writhing out of webs?
  • I assume you are using this with svo? Sometimes svo doesn't capture the state that prevents you from doing balanceful action correctly (missing triggers) or too late (due to ping). In those cases it waits for a failover timer to expire to run the queue again, which is when it will resume attacks. And it will donso regardless of prone, writhing or stun.

tl;dr; Nothing I can do about in the basher, instead I'd have to look at the case and see if svof needs changes.
  • My bashing continues on after being knocked prone. I will stand up and the attacks with continue. Sometimes it gets a little stuck (but only at the start of the session) but leaving the room, targetting something else and returning eliminates the bug for the rest of the session. SVOF - Shaman.

Conflicting scripts?
  • RaizenRaizen Somewhere
    I can't seem to get the battlerage abilities to auto-fire using either of the strats. Has anyone encountered this issue, if so.. how do I fix this?
  • Nothing that I've heard of yet... Did you restart mudlet after installing the basher?
  • This actually is happened to me but to a higher degree wheere it won't attack at all, but it will auto fire battlerage abilities if I'm manually attacking a target and press f2. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no matter what I seem to do your basher won't work for me. It'll add names to database, but it won't do anything if I press F2 except do a battlerage attack. I've mostly given up on hunting anyways, I just PK, but throwing it out there that this is a problem as well.
  • @Raizen @Kythra I've looked into it, but can't find any reason for that behavior. Does anything appear in the Mudlet error view in those instances?
  • I had the battlerage issue as well, but installing it onto a fresh profile it worked fine.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Lorath @Kythra I had this sort of issue when one of my other scripts messed with the IRE.Display gmcp settings. Have anything else that might be messing with that?
    Huh. Neat.
  • @Ahmet most likely but I couldn't figure out what was causing the issue but after trying it on the fresh profile it worked fine. I now just use the working profile no problems yet.