Evil Minipets?

Got one? Show me yours! Averitti has a sad lack of "evil" pets. So far all she's got is a playful budgie and a tiny wild lycopod plant.
(XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."

Comments

• I have all really fluffy and cuddle butt pets.

• Saeva said:
    I have all really fluffy and cuddle butt pets.
      You bring shame upon Mhaldor!

.. no jk lmao. I've been looking for a crow or raven or something for Av, simply because it fits her character to have an "evil" pet.
  • I have a lycopod and a corpseflower plant... worst eleusian ever.

• Ravens are Babel's, crows are Ashtani. Could get an orbed piranha I guess.

Syb is a bird lady. Paradise bird, pheasant, ibis.
  • Alynna has a crow. It's quite the Keresian symbol as well. That one of hers is actually pretty rad.

• All I wanted was freaking sharks with lasers attached to their heads.

• Mishgul said:
    cat292496           an abominable kitten

Her coat scrawny and unkempt, this kitten peers out at the world blearily with two crimson eyes full 
    of a mix of hatred and disgust. Two hard lumps protrude from where her ears used to be, a layer of 
    dried blood forming a rugged crust around them. Nasty cuts and scars cover the feline from the top 
    of the head to the tips of her paws, evidence of the torment this creature has suffered. Broken 
    strands of black whiskers twitch and sway with every sniff the kitten takes, flexing back and forth 
    agitatedly. She is called 'Catmain.'
    An abominable kitten looks relatively helpless.
    She has 100% health remaining.
    She weighs 9 ounce(s).
    She is loyal to Carmain.
    An abominable kitten is holding:
    Nothing.
    It will reset to you.
    Didn't you kick it into a volcano once?
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited November 2015
    Ruth has three mounts. They're all ferocious animals that can be considered suitably 'evil', I suppose.

A branded umbral tiger
    A species of grace and ferocity, this tiger is an exemplary specimen of feline breeding, from the top of his massive head to the tip of his ever-lashing tail. A suede-soft pelt of shadowy grey sheathes his taut, rippling muscles, the traditional stygian striping of the notorious cats revealing itself only upon the beast's underbelly. Watchful eyes of muted amber gaze warily out from above his broad muzzle, and the ready swivel of his round ears further lend to the vigilant aspect of this ruthless predator. A slim collar encircles his thick neck, the fine leather dyed a rich shade of amethyst. Though the creature is free from wound or mar, an escarbuncle has been branded upon his left flank, the pearlescent scarflesh of the eight radiating spines highlighted against his velvet umbral coat. 

An audacious mountain eagle
    An air of dismissive arrogance surrounds this mountain eagle, who stands at an impressive height and size many times larger than the average avian of his kind. His golden-tipped feathers are tinged with noble streaks of cerulean blue and speckles of crimson. His curved talons are well-maintained and kept clean while his beak is sharp and pointed, a sure indication of its deadliness as a weapon when provoked. The glint in his ice-blue eyes speaks sharply of his intelligence and obvious sense of superiority, the latter of which is further expressed by his stance and movements, coupled with an arrogant squawk from time to time. A blackened mark burnt into the flesh lies beneath the eagle's right eye, around which the outline of a locust can be discerned with a closer look.

A ruthless river crocodile
    Thick and healthy-looking scales stretch across the large body of this crocodile. Spanning to an impressive twenty feet in length, his greyish-green scales rise and fall in bumpy ridges from snout to tail. Vicious claws protrude from each of the crocodile's stubby toes, affording him a firm purchase upon the ground. With every movement he takes, the reptile's flat, tapered tail slithers aggressively across the ground, warning all who dare venture too close of its merciless ferocity. His black, expressive eyes stare ravenously from beneath two accented ridges which leads down to a rounded snout framed by a razor-sharp row of well-maintained teeth. This veneer of viciousness, however, fails to completely hide the sliver of cruel intelligence within his eyes that bespeaks the presence of a sentient mind.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Not one Mel owns, but I've seen these around and I always thought they were amazing (from owner's point of view, petting when it doesn't belong to you makes it bite you I think):

a bat-eared fox

A bat-eared fox squints imperiously at his surroundings.

Sitting haughtily back on his rear haunches, the beady eyes of this bat-eared fox flit from side to side as he watches avidly for random termites and other, choice bugs. A bountiful mane of apricot-hued fur encircles his shoulders in a downy cape, completely obscuring the neck underneath. The remainder of his hair is a glorious mix of colours, ranging from ash grey to tawny brown. A striking mask of charcoal runs directly across his eyes, loaning him a curiously imperious expression. His snooty look is slightly ruined by the comical overhang of fur on his forehead, that creates the image of over-sized eyebrows. Easily twice as long as his snout, his ears are tipped with ebon and protrude straight upwards. They flick agitatedly with every little noise.
    A bat-eared fox looks relatively helpless.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs about 8 pounds.

You pet a bat-eared fox ingratiatingly.
    A bat-eared fox snaps lightly at your hand, disdainfully licking the digits to show you who is the real boss.

You raise your hand in greeting to a bat-eared fox and say "Hi!"
    A bat-eared fox sniffs disapprovingly, a coy look crossing his face as he begrudgingly acknowledges your existence.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    A common Mhaldorian ambiance message is something like:

"A filthy black cat glares at you from the shadows and darts away."

and it became:

a filthy black cat

A filthy black cat is here, tail twitching occasionally.

A little beast of a feline, this large cat hosts long, lanky limbs and tail and a stocky body. His frame is coated with a pelt of thick, stygian fur, a textbook example of a black cat. His wide, almond-shaped eyes are a startling emerald colour, sparkling with clarity and watchfulness. A fine layer of dust, dirt, and oil covers his ebon form, hinting at a life spent on the streets. Bigger than most domestic pets of his same species, this hefty tom sports a well-muscled body and a round belly, indicating that he's a well-fed animal. The top corner of his left ear has been torn, and he hosts a fair few scars, all indicators that this cat had a life in the alley before being brought home to stay. He is called 'Hellfyre.'

(regarding the name, Dethea has a white cat named Brimstone)

• Taraus said:
    A common Mhaldorian ambiance message is something like:

"A filthy black cat glares at you from the shadows and darts away."

and it became:

a filthy black cat

A filthy black cat is here, tail twitching occasionally.

A little beast of a feline, this large cat hosts long, lanky limbs and tail and a stocky body. His frame is coated with a pelt of thick, stygian fur, a textbook example of a black cat. His wide, almond-shaped eyes are a startling emerald colour, sparkling with clarity and watchfulness. A fine layer of dust, dirt, and oil covers his ebon form, hinting at a life spent on the streets. Bigger than most domestic pets of his same species, this hefty tom sports a well-muscled body and a round belly, indicating that he's a well-fed animal. The top corner of his left ear has been torn, and he hosts a fair few scars, all indicators that this cat had a life in the alley before being brought home to stay. He is called 'Hellfyre.'

(regarding the name, Dethea has a white cat named Brimstone)

now i want a filthy black cat fml
  • oh I have an orbed piranha too..,

• I have my nytrow, I suppose. It's a mount and not a pet, but I guess that sort of qualifies. Not logged in right now, so I can't provide the desc, but he's definitely got a nasty attitude.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    edited November 2015
    Alcaro said:
    Saeva said:

.. no jk lmao. I've been looking for a crow or raven or something for Av, simply because it fits her character to have an "evil" pet.
    @Saeva 's fox is amazing. I want to foxnap it and bring it to Targossas, but she won't let me. :(
  • Kasya said:
    Alcaro said:
    Saeva said:

@Saeva 's fox is amazing. I want to foxnap it and bring it to Targossas, but she won't let me. :(
    He knows the Saeva has all the cuts of meat he could ever want to eat. Food is their love language, her and that fox.